ezflow uv top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Fake It

Reaction score
hi, I've been using the ezflow uv top coat for my nails but I've recently started noticing its got a blue tinge to it! the bottle is covered in a blue foil type thing that is peeling off so I wondered if one of the flakes have made their way into the bottle??? its also sticky and tacky so maybe its kaput now. cut a long story short what is the best top coat to use to give an awesome shine (not gel as I don't own a lamp yet). just find the uv top coat a bit naff and wanted something to make my nails look glossy and perfect. thanks

The blue tinge in this product (UV30) is nothing to do with the outer coating of the bottle flaking but it is to do with the optical brighteners in it to stop yellowing when on the nail. hope this helps.

Last edited:
thanks for that, I thought it was broken lol any suggestions on other top coats that stop the nail going yellow and gives them a nice shine ( minus the blue tinge lol ) xx

Do you not need to cure the EZflow one as its a UV top coat? You said you dont want one that cures under UV?? I use Entity UV top coat its fab, leaves no inhibition layer to remove either :)

no don't have to cure it, its like a top coat nail varnish. its in a blue bottle. I think its just called uv as it stops uv rays getting to the acrylic and turnin it yellow. I've just ordered ezflow nail fast finish top coat xx

I don't tend to finish with a top coat I usually buff, but on the odd occasion I will use Lumos top coat.

I buff my L&P to a high shine and don't need a top coat, however I got some Lumos and have used it over my own L&P after I put some Swarovski crystals on with Gelbond and have to say I'm impressed with it. It did not dull the swarovski crystals and I've not noticed any yellowing of my P&W nails, just super shinny.

I also used the top and bottom coats with some polish on someone else and the shine was like glass, dried in no time, no yellowing and wore really well.

Latest posts

Back