EZflow - very impressed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojosnails

Reaction score
i just wanted to come on and say how impressed i am with EZflow acrylic!:green: i have only ever used creative until now. i recently started my new job with nails inc (who used to use creative when i was at the bristol branch last yr) and they now use EZflow acrylic and i really like it! i was a bit aprehensive about using it at first:rolleyes: as ive never tried anything other than creative l&p up till now, but i almost think i prefer EZflow! i never thought i could ever be converted to anything else! i really like the consistency and the workability of it.

i am also using the grande oval brush (again, only ever used creative pro styler) and i am also really pleased with this!:)

just wondered what others thought of ezflow?
if anyone else has used creative and ezflow, what do u prefer?

Hi

Glad to hear you love working with Ezflow, personally I wouldn't use anything else, it's great! x

Hi Glad you have found a product you like working with it is a good feeling when you find the right product for you.

Like you I have been Creative training among a few other companys and the found Young Nail whom I would no change for all the tea in china (tea aholic):hug:

its funny how some people get on with certain products, and other people get on with different products! i have found i really like ezflow and it works well for me. however, one of the other techs i work with still much prefers creative.

hi i have to agree with you that ezflow products are excellent to work with, i was initially trained with creative but have now converted to ezflow and find that there education, products and support network is second to none ( IMO ). im now preparing for my masters with ezflow and couldnt ask for a better teacher , thanks victoria! :green:without her support and knowledge i wouldnt be where i am now .

not on ly will you be using amazing products , but as a brand you will recieve some amazin training to , great things are planned!. So glad you are impressed but not surprised!!!!!!!!!:green::Grope:
i just wanted to come on and say how impressed i am with EZflow acrylic!:green: i have only ever used creative until now. i recently started my new job with nails inc (who used to use creative when i was at the bristol branch last yr) and they now use EZflow acrylic and i really like it! i was a bit aprehensive about using it at first:rolleyes: as ive never tried anything other than creative l&p up till now, but i almost think i prefer EZflow! i never thought i could ever be converted to anything else! i really like the consistency and the workability of it.

i am also using the grande oval brush (again, only ever used creative pro styler) and i am also really pleased with this!:)

just wondered what others thought of ezflow?
if anyone else has used creative and ezflow, what do u prefer?

victoria is an amazing and inspiring person, as an educator whn she qualified she skipped the 1 st level and went straight to master artist educator status !!! some goinn !! she have a great educator at your hands !1:lol:
hi i have to agree with you that ezflow products are excellent to work with, i was initially trained with creative but have now converted to ezflow and find that there education, products and support network is second to none ( IMO ). im now preparing for my masters with ezflow and couldnt ask for a better teacher , thanks victoria! :green:without her support and knowledge i wouldnt be where i am now .

i love ez flow but the only problem i have is they bring out so many nice stuff i have to buy it all :lol::lol:
seriously though i find it really fab to work with

i love ez flow but the only problem i have is they bring out so many nice stuff i have to buy it all :lol::lol:
seriously though i find it really fab to work with

and theyve got more new stuff comin out very soon , cant wait , but i know what you mean when i see there coloured and glitter collections i had to buy them all ! ive been told there s a seminar being held in november , is anyone else going ?

I love EzFlow and all the colours, can't wait for the new range of coloured powders to come out and the coloured gels:)

oooh! coloured gels and acrylics! im liking the sound of that!

ive been told there s a seminar being held in november , is anyone else going ?

I'm hoing to train with EzFlow this year with Cathie and would like to know more about the seminar. Is is anywhere in the SW? Thanxxx :hug:

I love Ezflow, Im very interested in the seminar can anyone give me details. Thanks

I'm hoing to train with EzFlow this year with Cathie and would like to know more about the seminar. Is is anywhere in the SW? Thanxxx :hug:
Never heard of a seminar! I'll do a seminar at mine if anyone is interested lol!

hi
the info i have at the moment is there will be a ezflow design seminar on 18th nov either at norwich or cambridge but the venues not been decided yet , i will ring my educator tom and see if i can find out a bit more for all who are interested.

dont worry there are regualr demos seminair through out the uk , all are free and are designed to build skill level and offer support in an ever changing industy. Please email me not pm with your email aaddress and area in which you live so we will be able to add you to the data base. All are welcome and ususaly are free , the last one we did at h/o we had a fab lunch through in !! My email [email protected]
hi
the info i have at the moment is there will be a ezflow design seminar on 18th nov either at norwich or cambridge but the venues not been decided yet , i will ring my educator tom and see if i can find out a bit more for all who are interested.

Latest posts

Back