EzFlow... Wahaaay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
I did it... I did it... zipahdeedoodahhh! My exflow conversion course today and it was great! I now feel like I have the ability and knowledge to produce an amazink set of nails, whoooppeee...whoooopaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was absolutely blinking bricking it (scuse the Yorkshire) this morning, didn't sleep a wink of sleep last night, but my trainer was lovely, and it was relaxed, but hectic, if that makes sense! Within an hour I was fine.

Thanks to all the peeps giving me encouragement in my hour of need last night, very much appreciated :hug:

Congratulations hun and very best of luck xxxx:hug:

Thanks honey.. so giddy and super excited as you can probably tell. I cant await until my next client tomorrow, I want her now lol

Lol, was waiting for you to post hun, weeeeeeeey haaaaay!
Told you, you'd be fine, congrats and it's onwards and upwards now for you. So glad that you enjoyed it hunny :hug:

So tell us all about it then..........

glad it went well xx
did you learn lots of new stuff? when I've been to class I'm just filled with soo much new information and encouragement love it xx

Feels great when you've had an inspiring course....well done....onward and upward!

Well done hun, i knew you would be fine, us yorkshire lasses are made of strong stuff when it comes down to it :hug:

Lol, was waiting for you to post hun, weeeeeeeey haaaaay!
Told you, you'd be fine, congrats and it's onwards and upwards now for you. So glad that you enjoyed it hunny :hug:

So tell us all about it then..........

I was expecting to go an 'unlearn' everything.... well I did in a way. Mostly I learnt lots of tips on my shapes and length etc, oh and holding my file, which I was doing TOTALLY wrong! I absolutely loved it and my trainer was so nice. I'm never scared of doing a set of nails and I have some lovely regular clients for extensions, but I feel know I may have that edge on myself. i cant wait to practice now. I'm absolutely buzzing!

Before I have been too shy/scared to post pics of my nails, but now I feel on top of the world and feel like shouting 'brave day............. bring it on!'

Anyways sorry for waffling, I really am a giddy kipper!

Well done hun, i knew you would be fine, us yorkshire lasses are made of strong stuff when it comes down to it :hug:

Haha yep we arrrr! I'm a truly little brave yorkshire pudding today lmao:green:

Good for you, glad you enjoyed yourself!!!

Glad you enjoyed your course. You have put me in the mood for a refresher.

What system did you convert from?

I was expecting to go an 'unlearn' everything.... well I did in a way. Mostly I learnt lots of tips on my shapes and length etc, oh and holding my file, which I was doing TOTALLY wrong! I absolutely loved it and my trainer was so nice. I'm never scared of doing a set of nails and I have some lovely regular clients for extensions, but I feel know I may have that edge on myself. i cant wait to practice now. I'm absolutely buzzing!

Before I have been too shy/scared to post pics of my nails, but now I feel on top of the world and feel like shouting 'brave day............. bring it on!'

Anyways sorry for waffling, I really am a giddy kipper!

So can we expect to see a set of nails up for critque tomorrow night then? lol :lol:

Glad you enjoyed your course. You have put me in the mood for a refresher.

What system did you convert from?

yeah I loved it, I was trained in millenium products from college x

So can we expect to see a set of nails up for critque tomorrow night then? lol :lol:
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!! maybees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

depends if I have batteries for the camera, gulp!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!! maybees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

depends if I have batteries for the camera, gulp!

Only joking chick, I'm so glad you had a great day :hug:

well done hun i love the buzz i get from training ! Im looking into doing the hd conversion (when i have the time and the money !)

Who did you train with?

Amb x

Fantastic, well done, really glad you enjoyed it! :hug:

Glad you enjoyed it hun, I trained with Jo at Red10...shes crazy!!(but in a good way!):)

I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

CONGRATS!!!

Hurry up , now and post some piccies for us of your newly learned skills

:green:

:hug:

Latest posts

Back