Ezflow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BON

Reaction score
:) HI EVEYONE,I AM NOT NEW TO THIS SITE BUT HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED TO POST THREADS,JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW FRIENDLY YOU ALL SEEM,AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDIN A LOT OF TIME ON HERE.......I THINK MY HUBBY IS BORED OF ME RABBITIN ON:!: I RANG EZFLOW THIS MORN AND SPOKE TO A REALLY HELPFUL TRAINER CALLED CAROLINE,IM INTERESTED IN CONVERTING FROM CREATIVE TO EZFLOW,SHE GAVE MY LOTS OF ADVICE AND IS SENDING ME OUT A FREE TRAIL PACK OF THEIR HD POWDER AND LIQUID TO TRY AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO CREATIVE....WOT WITH ALL THE CURRENT PROBLEMS US TECHS NEED ALTERNATIVES:hug: THE EZFLOW NUMBER IS 08451301511 ASK THEM FOR THE MOBILE FOR CAROLINE THE NORTH WEST TRAINER SHE HAS HELPED ME LOADS SO THOUGHT I WOULD PASS THIS ON TO YOU ALL:idea:

yep she is lovely!
good luck with your new training, youll love it!!
Carrie xxx

Are You Using Their Products....how Do They Compare:)

I use gel it and the glitter acrylic, ( boogie nights ) i havnt used much of creative , although retention + is a wonderful product so i cant compare!!

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING SOME TRAINING WITH EZFLOW...ITS GOOD TO HAVE OPTIONS:) I HAVE TRIED THE GLITTER POWDERS AND I LOVE THEM SO IT WILL BE NICE TO TRY THEIR HD RANGE.....I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON:hug:

Look forward to working with you. We have forwarded a sample of the hd monomer and polymer, this will be your nearest match to what you have been using with retention plus. Have a search for the reviews on this on the site of the hd. As allways if we can anserwe any questions on any products or trainning we will be happy tp help.
:) HI EVEYONE,I AM NOT NEW TO THIS SITE BUT HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED TO POST THREADS,JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW FRIENDLY YOU ALL SEEM,AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDIN A LOT OF TIME ON HERE.......I THINK MY HUBBY IS BORED OF ME RABBITIN ON:!: I RANG EZFLOW THIS MORN AND SPOKE TO A REALLY HELPFUL TRAINER CALLED CAROLINE,IM INTERESTED IN CONVERTING FROM CREATIVE TO EZFLOW,SHE GAVE MY LOTS OF ADVICE AND IS SENDING ME OUT A FREE TRAIL PACK OF THEIR HD POWDER AND LIQUID TO TRY AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO CREATIVE....WOT WITH ALL THE CURRENT PROBLEMS US TECHS NEED ALTERNATIVES:hug: THE EZFLOW NUMBER IS 08451301511 ASK THEM FOR THE MOBILE FOR CAROLINE THE NORTH WEST TRAINER SHE HAS HELPED ME LOADS SO THOUGHT I WOULD PASS THIS ON TO YOU ALL:idea:

Yep, me too - I am now using EZFlow. Great customer service from the Scottish Distributors - so nice and seem to bend over backwards to help too. High Definition seems very similar to Retention+ with perfect powders and I am LOVIN their tips especially.
Would highly recommend any geeks who are stuck for Creative products to give them a bell - conversion course not always necessary either!!.
Dereks number is -0141 886 6168

hth.xx

i,m master edcator of ez-flow thailand..^-^
and i think the Ez-flow Training Course is very..very Excellent
& Friendly :) so i think all trainer of Ez-flow is hav Experience to train...
and product is very high quality for use nice work...
andthen now 4th years for me with Ez-flow:)

I just phoned Ezflow Scotland yesterday for info on their courses. Have looked at the Ezflow website before and thought it looked quite good. Look forward to seeing what they have to offer and as previously said they are friendly and helpful when you phone them up.

Yes they are very friendly. Emma their educator is a geek on this site, her user name is Emma-lou - PM her. xx

Latest posts

Back