F/Glass & gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Im going to buy Fabric system and the Faze gel before i make up my mind which system i prefer until then i think i will use my usual F/Glass and keep buffing!

Cristine :)

cristine

Reaction score
Hi

I have just applied a layer of gel over my usual f/glass system for the first time to get a glossy shine and the finish is lovely.

I know when i get the Fabric system i wont need to do this but was just wondering how will this affect my infills will i need to buff away all the gel and apply resin or would i continue using just the gel?

hmmm... Why not just use the Gel? There shouldnt be a strong advantage of using the two together (unless I am missing something :? )

Hi

I always seem to get lifting with the gel i use and prefer to use f/glass as the finish seems to be a lot thinner but really like the finish of the gel. Im not sure wether the gel will lifts as much over the f/glass resin as on the natural nail. Ill wait and see ive done this on my own nails as an experiment.

Hi Christine
I dont know what f/glass system you use but............have you tried fabric by Designer nails its easy to use and buffs up to a brilliant shine every time.

Take care
Dawnie

Well love,
What you have done is, just simply switched systems.............
So just continue to use the gel.................
But if you want to go back to fibreglass just buff of the old gel completley from the nail and carry on with the fibreglass...............

So you can just carry on with the gel from now on if you like........
You said you like the gel shine, have you tried buffing fibreglass, it does come up like glass..................

Finish fibreglass application, solaroil buff this in with a Koala, then scrubfresh, then girlfriend buffer, when you get to the final buffing stage, apply a little scrubfresh to the grey side of the buffer and buff away...........
You will have glass like shine, I promise !!!!!!!
Keep an eye out for any excess lifting for the gel over the Fibreglass, shouldn't be a problem as long as you have buffed the fibrelgass well enough so the gel will adhere fully..........................

hope this helps
love Ruth xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back