Fab Site!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here - I signed up earlier in the week and have been quietly reading all your posts, and would like to congratulate you all on a fab website. Definitely the best place on the web for nails!

I'm new to nails and your posts have answered so many of my questions and a few I would have never thought to ask -

Geeg's tips on odour were exactly what I needed. My boyfriend can bin his gas mask now!
Crazy ‘n’ Creative – thank you for asking the question about rebalancing
Amanda – you gave me food for thought in your ‘Home Salon’ post
Groovy Nails – good to hear about your CND course experience. I hope to do a CND course in the future too, so it's nice to know it was worthwhile.
Lexuspilot – I just LURVE those glitter nails – can’t wait to have a go myself!
Last, but no means least thank you The Nail Geek for the ‘Pinger’ link! What a laff!

I’m very honoured to be here – even the beginners sound very knowledgeable.

I hope to be just as clued-up some day!

I'm off to buy a girlfriend now!

Cheers,

you will enjoy this site ,dont think any question is to stupid to ask, cause there is usually someone wanting the answer to :shock: usally me

hi and welcome to the board

If you have any questions just ask that's what the rest of us do this is a great friendly site look forward to seeing your posts

:D :D :D

Thank you - what a nice welcome.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to ask, particularly when I start my new course at the end of April.

I'm addicted to this board already!

Regards

Hi Karen
And welcome to the Geeketts :fro: as Ruth calls us (Nailsoflondon) your right this is a fab site :sunny:
Hope to chat to you on the chat side of this site soon.
Good luck with your course :study:
Take Care Dawnie xx

Hi ya,

All of us on here are so geeky it's untrue! We all blame the Grand Master Geek :fro: himself for this insane behaviour!!!! :rofl:

As Groovy said, don't think any question is dumb because we've either asked the same question before or sitting on our arses waiting for someone else to ask!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back