Fab trolley!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the words right out of my mouth:p

I went for the Vika Amon/Vika Adils set (£16) in white and then bought the end piece which is like a shelf unit (Vika Annfores - £29) To be honest, they may be cheap n cheerful, but I think they are great - exactly what I needed and at nowhere near the same cost as an actual real nail bar/desk. Please don't think I am "showing off" with yet another pic from my salon, but so you can see, this is what it looks like as a nail bar :)

Opps... pic now attached... I think! :o

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpg
    IMG_2692.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 416
Please don't think I am "showing off" with yet another pic from my salon, but so you can see, this is what it looks like as a nail bar :)

Not at all...we asked and your kind enough to answer. Thanks it looks great and has given me lots of ideas.

Opps... pic now attached... I think! :o

Your salon looks just lovely, wish i lived near Birmingham as i would be popping in for treatments.
I am mobile and have bought plenty of storage for my stuff at home from Ikea, just wish they did the beauty boxes to transport all my things in whilst visiting clients!!!

I went for the Vika Amon/Vika Adils set (£16) in white and then bought the end piece which is like a shelf unit (Vika Annfores - £29) To be honest, they may be cheap n cheerful, but I think they are great - exactly what I needed and at nowhere near the same cost as an actual real nail bar/desk. Please don't think I am "showing off" with yet another pic from my salon, but so you can see, this is what it looks like as a nail bar :)

I have this table in my salon. In fact in off to Kira tonight to get another one, also the poang chair for pedicures and now this new trolley :) I love ikea :)

jb78 love your pics & thanks for the OP for letting us all 'in' on the fab trolley, I feel IKEA calling me.... Can you hear it.... ;)

I saw this the other day too, thought it looked like a really good idea for a treatment room. Do I buy....?

I saw this the other day too, thought it looked like a really good idea for a treatment room. Do I buy....?

It would be rude not to! X

I love it, I was just searching for a manicure table!

Finally got my trolley yesterday! It's great.

Yep, loving it! Thanks for telling us all about it, I would've never come across it otherwise.

Wow so glad I came across this thread! Will be off to Ikea soon. My other half will be thrilled haha :)

Hi there, for those of you who got the Ikea trolley, do you think it is strong enough to hold a magnifying lamp, the one that you clamp onto the side of a trolley.....? Thanks A

Hi there, for those of you who got the Ikea trolley, do you think it is strong enough to hold a magnifying lamp, the one that you clamp onto the side of a trolley.....? Thanks A

I clamp on my huge minx infrared lamp and it's fine! X

Wow I'm glad I came across this thread...guess who's off to IKEA this week ;)

Ohh yes, I found this a month or so back too... it's fab... piccie attached of mine doing its thing next to beauty bed!!! :) .... I love how geeky we all are!!! Lol x

Another practical question, I see that the trolley only has two wheels, is it still easy to manoeuvre around, particularly on a carpet, and stable when loaded with wax pots etc....? Sorry, just trying to cover all bases...!
Thanks A

Another practical question, I see that the trolley only has two wheels, is it still easy to manoeuvre around, particularly on a carpet, and stable when loaded with wax pots etc....? Sorry, just trying to cover all bases...!
Thanks A

Yes, it probably isn't as easy as a four wheel cart, but just lift the one end and move back and forward. I have 2 hive heaters plus other bits and pieces and it's very stable. I find the drawer really useful and the pots on the side are brilliant for spatulas and wax strips. X

I too love your pics and appreciate you posting them !!

Ta Claire x

Latest posts

Back