Fab trolley!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it probably isn't as easy as a four wheel cart, but just lift the one end and move back and forward. I have 2 hive heaters plus other bits and pieces and it's very stable. I find the drawer really useful and the pots on the side are brilliant for spatulas and wax strips. X

Many thanks :cool:

Got mine too, it arrived Tuesday, took me an hour or so to put together and I had to get my boyfriend to tighten up a couple of screws, but looks good. Thanks all. Holds my lamp as long as I clamp it to the top shelf....!

Got mine too, it arrived Tuesday, took me an hour or so to put together and I had to get my boyfriend to tighten up a couple of screws, but looks good. Thanks all. Holds my lamp as long as I clamp it to the top shelf....!

Glad you're pleased. My lamp is clamped to the second shelf and it's fine...maybe it needs to be in the centre not right at the front as I suppose that might be too heavy? X

Glad you're pleased. My lamp is clamped to the second shelf and it's fine...maybe it needs to be in the centre not right at the front as I suppose that might be too heavy? X
Yes, I will have to be careful when I pull the lamp towards me that I dont pull the trolley over..... Looking forward to using it properly now!

Latest posts

Back