Fab trolley!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendynailedit

Reaction score
I thought I'd share my great little find with you! I bought a trolley from Ikea today which has 3 shelves, a drawer and room to hang 3 little pots on the side for wax spatulas etc. It's big enough for 2 Hive heaters to sit on the top and was only £25! A fabulous fellow Geek (Zo Zo) suggested it to me and it's great!

Hope the link works...it's the one called 'Bygel'

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/kitchen/10471/

Awesome! Guess who will be heading to Ikea tomorrow!!!

Fab I like these too

I bought that last week!

Tempting! Looks great.

Ooh what a find.... Well done! Am due a trip to ikea as I'm on the hunt for a nice pedicure bowl, so will add this to my list!

Love the pots too... Just checked online and all available at my local ikea.... Yay!!

Thanks for finding these..... Now what else do I need.... :)

Love the pots too... Just checked online and all available at my local ikea.... Yay!!

Thanks for finding these..... Now what else do I need.... :)

Lol! I only went for the trolley and ended up with a trolley full! X

Ohh yes, I found this a month or so back too... it's fab... piccie attached of mine doing its thing next to beauty bed!!! :) .... I love how geeky we all are!!! Lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336256327.744589.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336256327.744589.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 766
Looks the business doesn't it! Saturday night and I'm getting giddy about a trolley..... Oh dear lol x

Sad aren't we?! X

OMG loving it. At the minute I am pricing everything for my beauty room and this hits the spot and the pocket just right. very nice find!

Wow!! That's perfect... Thanks for sharing :)

Another reason I can't get off Salon Geek - too many good ideas (!) x

HEE HEE went and got mine today! Whoop whoop!

Got mine too... Yippee! Thank you for the tip off!! Xxx

I always forget about good old Ikea....thanks for sharing.

I got this trolley a couple of months back, its brilliant! Haven't got the pots though, will have to get them next time!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I always forget about good old Ikea....thanks for sharing.

Other than the obvious (beauty bed, tan booth etc) I kitted my whole salon out from Ikea - got the nail bars, reception furniture, shelfing, display stands, chairs, mirrors.... oh and of course, the beauty trolley all from there... I dragged my mum round on the pretense she was helping me chose things and she ended up having to push an extra trolley too!! haha!

Ikea rocks!!! :p

I'm so glad so many of u agree this is a great product, I stalked this in Ikea last week, gonna buy it next payday!! Also can I ask what u think the best table is too use as a nail bar? I looked at about 8 tables but couldn't make my mind up!! Xxx

Latest posts

Back