Fabric# Boost help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadAboutNails

Reaction score
Hi

I finally got out my Fabric# try me kit last night! I've a simple question..... is it supposed to be so damn hard to get the boost out of the bottle????!!! Yes I did snip the end off but it seemed impossible to squeeze it out! I turned it upside down to drip out or something but it was so slow moving and .... well I couldn't get enough out of the bottle! The bottle was so difficult to squeeze too. Can anyone help? Please?

xx

I think everybody has this problem (you would think the designers at Creative would come up with a more user friendly bottle! hint hint) However, I find if I turn the bottle upside down and prop it until needed, it is much easier to get beads out when you need them. Keep the bottle up-turned until the last nail is complete.

There have been many posts on this very subject so you are so not alone lol!!

HTH.

Snap, same problem here. Even though I leave my bottle upside down prior to use, I still have to squeeze the bottle with my teeth!!!!! ;) then it will come out. :eek:

I didn't realise i actually had so many bottles of boost!. The other day, as one was taking so long to come out i reached into my bag to try another one....turned out i had 5 bottles, 2 large and 3 small... they are so frustrating, one had actually gone all gloopy, goodness knows how long i have had it for though :o

Thanks everyone! I thought it was maybe the product had gone wonky in the bottle or something. I too had turned it upside down but just couldn't squeeze it hard enough to get a decent amount out....ended up with such a tiny amount and after so much effort in getting even that out, I am just so disappointed. I love using silk/fibreglass wraps and I'm at a loss at what else to do. I wonder if creative have any suggestions? What do they do on their Fabric# courses? Maybe I'll phone monday and ask!!! At least I'm not the only one though! Thanks again everyone....

MAN xx

I had the same problem when it was first launched, it was so hard to get out it made me shake so much, it looked like I had the DTs, lol
I went straight out and bought a bigger size bottle and its much easier to use. I think Designer Nails are looking into the problem but in the meantime that would be my suggestion to you and then just top up the bottle as you use it with the product in the small bottle

Debs said:
I had the same problem when it was first launched, it was so hard to get out it made me shake so much, it looked like I had the DTs, lol
I went straight out and bought a bigger size bottle and its much easier to use. I think Designer Nails are looking into the problem but in the meantime that would be my suggestion to you and then just top up the bottle as you use it with the product in the small bottle

I wasn't aware they did a bigger bottle than the 20g. I couldn't see it in the brouchure (unless it's me ;) )

It's the 20g bottle I'm having problems with and I can't see a bigger size in the catalogue either.

I may try and cut the nozzle a bit further down to see if that helps. I don't know....maybe there's a different bottle it can be decanted into?..but it looks so thick I'd probably make a right mess of things!!!

It's just so frustrating!!:irked:

I`m sorry you two, I`ve just checked my bottle and it is a 20ml so if you`re both having problems with that then I`m not sure what the answer is.
When I first got mine it was a smaller bottle than that but since getting the 20ml I`ve been ok.

Hi Debs

Daft question...but I'm getting desperate here!!! :o How far down did you snip the nozzle, I'm wondering if the tiny hole in the top is too small...mine's about the size of a pin head. The resin looks really thick and slow moving inside but I assume this is normal?
xx

I cut mine about halfway down the first "ridge" of the nozzle, if that makes sense. I lie my bottle down on it's side when I start using the Bond on the fibreglass, by the time I come to use the Boost it's all in the right place and comes out of the bottle really well, sometimes applying a little pressure to help it out of the bottle.
hth
x

MadAboutNails said:
Hi Debs

Daft question...but I'm getting desperate here!!! :o How far down did you snip the nozzle, I'm wondering if the tiny hole in the top is too small...mine's about the size of a pin head. The resin looks really thick and slow moving inside but I assume this is normal?
xx
I haven`t cut my bottle very far down at all, not much bigger than a pinhead.
I`m sorry, I have no other suggestions except to try what the others have suggested.
You could try ringing head office and see what they can suggest for you but I`d leave it until tuesday ;)

Thanks guys.....

I have cut bottle at the right bit etc so I think I will phone on tuesday!!

xx

I haven't cut my nozzle that far down, so will have a go.

I'm hoping to see if I'm doing anything wrong when I meet Ruth tomorrow. I've come down to Kent with the kiddies to stay with my parents and I'm off to London tomorrow to have a set of Fabric# enhancments. Ohh I'm sooo excited. :D

If I learn any tips re the boost, I'll let you know.

Lou x

Latest posts

Back