Fabric Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats odd... Are you ringing the main line or one of the One Stop Nail Shops?
We sold out of all but a few of the try me kits (really more like starter kits)

Why not try open stock... there is only a few items?
Ill look into it a little more tomorrow.

Toodles

hi there mr geek
i rang to order fabric# kit again today and they still say that they have none :(

please help

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geek, Dont want to sound a moaning minnie :rolleyes: but - have just got round to my Fabric# kit. Been ill so have just been staring at the box waiting to get started. The Creative team were just shutting up shop when I got there so, I asked for a student kit paid my £44 and left. Now what I want to know is at the price I paid did I get the 'Try Me' kit. I ask this because I'm sure I read that with the student kit you have enough kit to do a couple of sets of nails. In my little plastic bag I have 16 tips all size 4 and 1. Should this be? Also, I like the look of the tips, are they your Velocity or Formations? and not being Creative trained would I be able to purchase these or only at shows? Sorry for all the waffle I'm feeling like s**t at the mo :( .........thats my excuse anyway!

Sorry to hear about missing you at Olympia... was a fantastic show (best ever).

You got the Try me kit, the student kit costs more but has larger sizes. You should have enough kit there do do a good 20-25 sets.

As far as the tips, they are various... most likely Velocity. You can buy those from Designer Nails, the only real restrictions are on L&P.

Hope this helps

hi mr geek

i have been ringing the 0800 orderline number i have got the couple of bottles i needed but would just like to buy another kit as they are such great value but each time i ring they say there are no kits availible ?

:(

I am wondering if it's because the 15 kits that weren't sold at Olympia, have not returned to the warehouse yet to be put back on-stock. If you want to know exactly, Gillian in Customer Services (our Sales Manager) should be able to clarify more for you. Sorry it's a pain but after a show, everything left gets put back on palattes and has to come back up to Leeds. I am thinking this is where the problem lies. Call the 0800 and ask for Gill specifically and see if she can shed some light :idea: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back