Fabric# Less Than White?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was ever going to be brought out a softer white version of the More Than White to use with Fabric#? Or indeed any other colours to use with Fabric#? It would be great if there was but iwasn't sure if it was a viable option with Fabric#?

Mani-fique! said:
I was just wondering if there was ever going to be brought out a softer white version of the More Than White to use with Fabric#? Or indeed any other colours to use with Fabric#? It would be great if there was but iwasn't sure if it was a viable option with Fabric#?

Well that is a good question, Tamm, and it has been talked about. AND it is feasible. BUT the numbers have to add up and there has to be a demand. Yours is only one voice but if there are more, then we will certainly look at it. I already have a soft white from Fabric# that I think is very nice and have been using it for some time. It is a nice alternative altho there are still more clients that ask for FRENCH!! Lets see what kind of response we get here on the board for a SOFT WHITE????? Maybe COLOURS???

geeg said:
Well that is a good question, Tamm, and it has been talked about. AND it is feasible. BUT the numbers have to add up and there has to be a demand. Yours is only one voice but if there are more, then we will certainly look at it. I already have a soft white from Fabric# that I think is very nice and have been using it for some time. It is a nice alternative altho there are still more clients that ask for FRENCH!! Lets see what kind of response we get here on the board for a SOFT WHITE????? Maybe COLOURS???
This soft white that you are using, I take it, its not readily available?

It would be great to have a few more options. Big draw back is maybe the lack of demand..... Lets hope peeps on here will show enough interest. So come on girls what do you think?

I've got two Clients desperate for a soft white with their Fabric# overlays - they love the french look but don't like the bright white of the current MTW - so I'm a big YES vote.

Not had any requests for other colours to be honest - but that's not to say I wouldn't get requests if I had it and used it for them to see first :biggrin:

Do remember that you can tone down the brightness of the MTW by finishing off with a couple of coats of CND Negliée or Lighten UP or other similar semi-opaque enamel!

We have tried some of the lovely french polishes which works well, both of these ladies work together in a Post Room/stationery environment so their hands and nails take quite a beating moving boxes etc. around - and the varnish does chip :| (with the stress they put them under I'm chuffed when the enhancements stay on, let alone the polish!!! :eek: )

We're in discussions about moving one of them to L&P as she is just far to hard on her hands for Fabric# really - she's happy because there is the soft white powder option :green: and we like happy customers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back