Fabric lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grace

Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry yet another post, I am wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on a problem I have had with my fabric nails and my sister in law is now experiencing, we both get lifting around the side walls and cuticles of the product, I could understand if i had it on the skin but I don't. It is puzzling me and a bit annoying as I only did a full set on my sister in law friday and now just 3 days later and she needs to come back.

The problem I had with my mother in laws fabric nails keep breaking by the way is now solved, yes we shortened them and popped some stress tips across the nail also and bingo problem solved yippee.

Hopefully some one can help me with my sister in law now oh I do hope so :rolleyes:

Thanking you in advance and in hope
Grace x

Right Hun,
You said you are experiencing now..........so not something that happened previously........... So something must have changed in your Technique!!!! or you lifestyles ????

What has changed????
If it's not the prepping......make sure all dead tissue is removed.........

Keep product smooth to the nail at the side walls and cuticle area.......
Nice and flat, so there isn't a steppy sort of looking thingy........
There should be no visible signs after buffing where the overlay ends the the natural nail starts..........
Remember a nice even margin all around the nail.............

Another thing that can lead to little lifting problems are hot bath's and not enough solar oil..............
Swimming pools ????? and not enough solar oil ???

Retrace your steps in your technique !!!!!!!!!
But glad Mum in law is sorted now !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back