Fabric# more than white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ella said:
Also should I let it dry first or anything?? It seems to take ages to dry.

The 'More Than White' has to dry for a full 2 minutes, and if is is not dry in that time then you are applying the coat too thick. Better to do 2 thin coats than one thick one. It really does not take long to dry if applied in the right amount.

ella

Reaction score
I have just received my fabric# more than white. It looks pretty good and the prigment does seem to cover extremely well.

Can anyone please advise me at what point it needs to be applied (during fabric & gel application) please.

Does gel bond to this stuff? - I mean do you need to remove shine or anything before applying more gel? Does it remove like enamel? What other uses has anyone come up with. What is the difference between this and normal enamel?

I'm sure one of you will have all the info on this

Well Ella,
It's a brill product, versatile.....................

You want to bury it right under the product, so if you are using Fibreglass or Silk......presuming you are using it on tips......tips,clean of dust, bond and then more then white,let it dry, then apply your fibreglass/Silk and proceed as normal..................

On wraps for natural nails...............apply bond, more then white, let it dry, fibreglass/Silk and proceed in the normal way

On gel..........Tip, clean of dust, paint the more then white,let it dry, then apply gel in the usual way.....yes it bonds to the gel no lifting at the free edge, just make sure you cap the free edge like you normaly would............

Brill stuff..................

love Ruth xxxxxx

hi ella

if you do a search this has been answered before and goes into detail about how to use it
:D :D

ella said:
Does it remove like enamel? What other uses has anyone come up with. What is the difference between this and normal enamel?

Well I cannot divulge the formulation, but this product is pretty special. It is a liquid acrylic rather than an enamel. This is what makes it bond so well under EC resins, gels, and I have been told by those who are using it, under liquid and powder.

You can also use 'More Than White' to create permanent deigns under any product --- very pretty for weddings etc, or just a cool looking permanent French application such as a chevron or other shape.

When creating a Forever French service, it is so easy to rebalance ... no more drilling away old product or cutting trenches. Just thin, paint it on, and away you go. Could make buying White tips a thing of the past. It also makes doing 'make over' french nails on a nail biter possible easily without having to foreshorten the look of the nail with a French tip or perform other lengthy make over procedures..

One big bit of advice .... NEVER test to see if it is dry with your finger or anything else. Just follow instructions and apply thin (2 coats of desired) and let dry for 2 minutes between coats. You may have a few initial mishaps until you get the correct usage of it, but after that it is a breeze.

Another tip is if your smile line is less than perfect ... take an old brush and dip into Nail Fresh and correct it. Don't use enamel remover as this will smear the white. Nail Fresh is Ether based and evaporates so quickly that it doesn't disturb the rest of the white. Works fabulous with enamel too. If you've never tried it for correcting polish you will love it and never use one of those pen things ever again.

We are in the process of printing a little 'how to' leaflet to go with the product. Until then, it is possible to email the step by step to you if you email me with your email address. I do have to send it in 3 goes as the pictures take up too much space for hotmail!

hi geeg i was wondering if it is ok to remove a bodged white smile of more than white completely? i had my first goes with the more than white in the week and as you say it takes a few attempts to get it esp if your not much good at french manicure like me :D (darn those shakey hands :shock: ) is it ok to use the normal enamel remover if the whole thing needs to be reapplied or will this effect the bond that is on underneth? should i be using the nail fresh instead which you advise for tidying up smile lines? i was worrying about the polish remover doing something to the chemistry of it all or will it remain unaffected thanks hun! nickki jonesx :D

will they sell more than white at the colchester show tomorrow??????? :bouncy:

Cazza

nailsbynicola said:
is it ok to use the normal enamel remover if the whole thing needs to be reapplied or will this effect the bond that is on underneth?

You can use ordinary enamel remover but sparingly! Don't want to dehydrate that tip and cause cracking. Certainly do not use ScrubFresh or NailFresh for that job.

Cazza I can't answer you question as I have no way of knowing if Mike and Tracey have bought stock yet of 'More Than White'. I sure hope they have. If not, you can order from Leeds.

I have just done my 4th rebalance with 'More Than White? on my Fabric# enhancements and they look the biz if you don't mind me saying so. No discolouration of product at all .... looks like a new set. So pleased.

I have just done a set of gels (IBD) using more than white on the tips as suggested. The gel over the top of the white does not seem to have adhered very well??? I capped the free edge but I'm really worried that this lady will call me tomorrow saying it has all come off. Any suggestions?.

Also should I let it dry first or anything?? It seems to take ages to dry.

It will be such a great product if I can only get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back