Fabric # Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the Salon Fabric Kit from the one stop nail shop.

Can anyone tell me what is in this kit?

Is Fabric# that same as Fiberglass or is this something else?

How long does it take to do a Fabric# Set?

Where can I get training for Fabric#

What do you think of this product?

I currently do L&P and Gel so if would like to be able to offer the three services!

lindag said:
I was thinking of getting the Salon Fabric Kit from the one stop nail shop.

Can anyone tell me what is in this kit?

Everything you need to do hundreds of nails! The system plus prep products, some file and buffers etc. Silk and fibreglass

Is Fabric# that same as Fiberglass or is this something else?

Fabric# is the name of the brand. It is different to other wrap systems. That is why so many are using it and competing with it. The system employs 3 different resins to do 3 different jobs. You can wrap with fibreglass or silk or other material of your choice. It is tremendously strong and very pretty. It is also very easy to use ... the bottles never clog, and everything is brush-on.

How long does it take to do a Fabric# Set?

Initially a little longer than your favorite system until you get used to the routine of the system. After that ... similar to any other enhancement service.

Where can I get training for Fabric#

At any One Stop Nail Shop or with any Creative Ambassador.

What do you think of this product?

You can read hundreds of testimonials to this product on this site ... Hundreds!! Not one negative comment.

I currently do L&P and Gel so if would like to be able to offer the three services!

Good idea ... IMO every nail tecnician should offer all services.

Gigi,

I Must say your the best, every question I have you answer you really are an amazing technician

Thanks for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back