fabric questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi
i need a little help with fabric please:rolleyes:
i have seen all the previous posts but still need to ask a couple of questions if i may :confused:
natural nail overlays ...when you say ...fibreglass or silk, leave it a bit longer over the free edge, this will protect the natural nail.......................
...how do you mean exactly ...sorry if i sound stupid:D

i know fabric is compatible with other systems ...could i use it to seal nail art on l&p ..and if so ...how ?

thanks for any info
debbie:)

debbienailz said:
natural nail overlays ...when you say ...fibreglass or silk, leave it a bit longer over the free edge, this will protect the natural nail.......................
...how do you mean exactly ...sorry if i sound stupid:D

i know fabric is compatible with other systems ...could i use it to seal nail art on l&p ..and if so ...how ?

thanks for any info
debbie:)
There are a couple of ways to achieve free edge protection with silk or fibreglass. One is not to trim the fabric right to the nail before applying your resins. Leave a bit hanging over and apply resin to the whole piece of fabric. ON finishing, shape and file at a 45degree angle so that the overlay always protrudes a bit more than the natural nail.

There is nothing to stop you applying a layer of Build or Boost over the nail art on your nails to keep it permanent. This will have to be buffed off though to change the nail art design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back