Fabric# rebalance (french)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi
need help on how can i do a fabric# french rebalance please

Hi ya,

Are we all practicing our pink and whites today?

I've just asked a similar question.

Looking forward to the replies.

Regards,

Karen

:rainbow:

At the moment Caroline, you will have to paint a french manicure to maintain the French look BUT ... Wait for it ....soon there will be an addition to the Fabric range that will allow you to create French enhancememnts without using a French tip!!! AND you will be able to maintain forever French at each rebalance appointment without it taking any more time than painting it on. I have been wearing it for months and it is beautiful. Keep your hat on and watch out for it soon.

hi geeg

how long will it be before i can get my little mitts on it

:D

Sorry love, I wish I could give you an exact date but I can't. All I can say is that it will be sooner rather than later. Holdups are always due to silly things like sourcing the right bottle and brush etc. W'eve GOT the product and it's brillient!!

If you email me your address (postal Address) I will see if I can get a sample bottle sent to you but it will not be in the final packageing. Then contact me for instructions on how to use it. 8)

Hi Geeg,

I too am wondering how you do a rebalance on fabric nails with white tip. I love CND Forever French, but also like the fabric. Would love to have a sample of the new white or am I being cheeky.

thanks.

:twisted:

You don't get anywhere if you're not a bit cheeky!! ;)

Trouble is that I was pretty sure I have a sample bottle that was sent to ME and Caroline was the first in line!! Lucky her.

Will let you know on the board when the product is available...meanwhile, just paint a French Manicure to hide the regrowth.

oh thank you gigi

and i am sooo lucky can't beleive it

:D :D :D :D

Hi was just wondering if the new fabric is really as strong as Creative L & P.

Thanks.

HowdA... Great question...

Strength is a very subjective quantifier.

Generally speaking, since Fabric# is an enhanced wrap system, it comes from the cyanoacrylate family. This family of acrylics offer great adhesion and flexability... but they are still a simple polymer....
Radical and Retention+ are reinforced cross linked monomers from the methacrylate family. They offer superb adhesion and maximum strength.

Where Fabric# shines is in its multiple grade of resins... it makes it much harder to create weakness within the finished product like you can with a l&p system... therefore Fabric# can end up being stronger than many L&P applications (though this is more down to technique rather than technology).

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back