Fabric Repair,advice Please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEBSY

Reaction score
HI all, my sister-in-law has phoned to ask if i can do anything for her split nail,it is quite a long vertical split up the middle,she keeps catching it and is worried she is gonna rip it right off :eek: Now i know this can be wrapped with the fabric and i have done a search into it and everyone is saying to wrap it,but,i just wanna make sure!,because it is a split is it ok to be putting the bond on first as usual cos it worries me that it will seep through the crack into nail bed,or should i put a bit of gelbond over first to seal the split?I'm just not sure and she is coming in the morning for me to do it.Please can someone put my mind at rest :) DEBS.x

Hi babe '
Fabric# is brill for this........................Sanitise the nail, scrubfresh it, then bond it, bond is perfect, infact better then any other resin I know for this sort of thing...............
It is so very thin and will flow into the tiniest cracks no other resin will flow, prefect for this babe.......................
after bond proceed with the overlay as normal....................
Did you know ?????Also A form of EC resin is used in surgery, holding skin together, resin stiches lol .......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back