Fabric Spray Blast...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
..okay this is really cheeky but going to ask...I have had a disastor with my spray blast and got another part of the system on it and now it wont spray but its full....does anybody have an empty canister that I could buy ?.. :o wouldn't mind but knocked my bond other the other day and I've managed to glue the lid on.... :eek: not having much luck at the mo - so if any of you fellow Fabric Freaks can help out I would be really grateful...

Hi fab freak
sorry i can't help you with the spray blast bottle but thought i would tell you i also knocked my bond bottle over this week, all over my wooden floor in front room!!!!!!!!! I'm glad i'm not the only one!

Lorraine1964 said:
Hi fab freak
sorry i can't help you with the spray blast bottle but thought i would tell you i also knocked my bond bottle over this week, all over my wooden floor in front room!!!!!!!!! I'm glad i'm not the only one!
Its so frustrating isn't it...bought 2 bottles knocked first one over saved it but did the lid back up and didnt think & of course it glued up - open second bottle then lost half of it last week....argh....Geeg did a post on using blue tack but still didnt work for me!!! I'm bloddy useless

Hiya Fab Freak

Awwwwwwwww bless ya lol
OK first off pm me your addy and I will send you an empty spray blast bottle I have.
And a good habit to get into issssssssssss put lids back on lol :D

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Dawnie - I cant send you a PM as your mail box is full....

Thanks for all responses - but the lovely Dawnie has come to my rescue....Thank you again Dawnie you are very kind....

glad its not just me then spilt bond on my wood floor too! and over nail desk!!! i also have trouble opening the lid - use the door frame for that - dont tell hubby! i havea spare blast bottle/tin if you want it.

Thehandsanctuary said:
glad its not just me then spilt bond on my wood floor too! and over nail desk!!! i also have trouble opening the lid - use the door frame for that - dont tell hubby! i havea spare blast bottle/tin if you want it.
thanks very much - Dawnies sending me one - that bond is just so light weight it wont stand up - going to cut the top of with a hack saw to hopefully decant into other bottle - thing things we do for nails!! :o

Dropping a bottle of bond on the floor is what finished me off with Fabric#, I now can`t use it at all because I overexposed and am now allergic to it. I only have to get halfway through a set now and I can`t breathe again. Its so sad cos I really loved it

Debs said:
Dropping a bottle of bond on the floor is what finished me off with Fabric#, I now can`t use it at all because I overexposed and am now allergic to it. I only have to get halfway through a set now and I can`t breathe again. Its so sad cos I really loved it
You poor thing :sad: You dont have much luck with this, didn't you overexpose with another part of the system too? was it the spray....Maybe another manufacturer might be worth trying if you like to offer fibreglass - maybe OPI's Microwrap? I their theirs might be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back