Fabric timing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelnails

Reaction score
Hi

I have just taken a fabric# course and i'm really enjoying using the products :D but wondered if any one can give me some advice on timings

What is the average time for a full set ?

How long should a rebalance taken ?

Also whats the quickest way to soak off ? is it product remover in a dish and place the dish in hot water ? or I read some where that you can soak a pad in acetone put it on the nail then wrap it in foil :?:

Hope some one can help

Love
Katie

The standard time for a full set of Fabric# is the same as most other systems. 1hr 15 - 1.5 hrs. the rebalance time is about 45 mins - 1hr.

You can soak off in either of the 2 methods you describe (warm remover is quickest about 10-15 minutes max).

Hi Geeg

Thanks for your reply, I have only just taken the fabric class, I was lucky enough to be able to speak to you a couple of weeks ago before i attended the class, when I rang leeds for some technical advice, I had somehow manage to get a marbled effect on the nails of the training hand, which I now realise was far too much build and too close with the activator spray :oops: and althought i'm practising like mad on the training hand and my times are getting much quicker, when I did my mom's nails the other night, it took me over two hours would this be about right for a newbie ?.

Mom is soooo impressed with her nails she said there are really light and that natural they look nice but with a coat of enamel they look the bees knees. :)

Once again thanks for your advice and the Fabric# Instructions you got Samuel emailed me.

Love
Katie

Well love 2 hours aint bad is it !!!!!
As you get used to the sytem and workings, your speed will improve......
But 2 hours on a fab set is better then 1 1/2 on a just ok set............
less haste more succes.........and it will all become faster in it's own good time......

love Ruth xxxx

2 hours is not a bad time for a newbie :D You will get quicker with every set.

There are things you can do to speed up like cutting and preparing all your strips at once, before applying them. This alone can save 10 minutes or more.

I remember speaking to you!! Glad your mum likes Fabric#. She won't need to wear polish if you use the 'More Than White' for the Permanent French look. That's if she likes that look of course :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back