FABRIC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddie

Reaction score
I can still see fibreglass through the finished nail, what am I doing wrong? Also would you recommend using a stress strip with white tips?

There is no need for a stress strip but if you feel happier using one then do so.
The fabric will disappear completely if you apply the BOND coat slowly and thoroughly pressing the bond into the fabric and working your way down the nailplate from cuticle to tip. Make sure you are using enough BOND and not running out half way down the nail. I always apply 2 coats.

If you can still see the fabric (and you should not be able to do so) then you must be handling the fabric with your fingers and getting a thin layer of oils onto the surface.

Why not take the fabric# class. No one who takes a class ever has a problem!! It is so worth while. It is such a fabulous system and there isn't any need fpr any problems with it.

hi fellow oxfordshire geek..... i had niggly problems with fabric then on the advice of all the great techs on this board and the queen of the board geeg (who has been everso helpful despite all my worrying and cack questions!) i went on a one to one with anne swaine at milton keynes creative training ...if you can go there they are fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back