FABRIC#

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdanzine

Reaction score
Hello to all

I need clarification.

:shock: Do I need to do a conversion course to start using/to buy the Fabric # Try Me Kit?

:shock: Does it come with instructions?

:shock: Is it Creative branded or Designer Nails?

:shock: What is the difference between Creative Nail Design and Designer Nails?

:shock: Which looks glossier Northern Lights Looks Wet or Creative Super Shiney?

:shock: Does Creative Acrylic go yellow (sorry can't remember this from my conversion)?

I hope you guys can help. I feel so lonely being a mobile on my own and with nobody to ask for recommendations/hints, it's great to know this website exists.

Thanks in advance for your help. It is really appreciated.

Sam

Questions answered:

:? No you do not need a conversion course as the instructions are ll included in the kit and it is very simple. But you will do better with a class.

:? Yes full instructions are included in the kit.

:? It is Fabric#. It is its own brand

:? Designer Nails is the distributor for Creative, Fabric# and Faze gel as well as designer Nails products.

:? In my opinion there is not a lot of difference. BOTH have a beautiful glossy look.

:? Creative Liquid & Powder never yellows.

Hope this answers all your queries.

6 out of 6 Geeg!!

I'll back those! Fabric is sooper dooper. But it's more advanced than a usual wrap system - and to fully appreciate it's fantastic qualities - training is the way to go.

And nope. Wonderful and gorgeous Creative has never ever yellowed in my 8 years xxx

I am currently using IBD gel but do not use any other system. Having read all the good comments on this site, I purchased the Fabric# Try me Kit.....and the Fabric# seemed easy to do. :)

I contacted my Insurance company to make sure that I was covered to use Fabric# and they told me that I would have to complete a course in silk/fabric wrap as oppose to gel in order to be covered by the Insurance Company

I contacted the number given in the Try me kit only to find that there was not a course running in my area of the West Midlands :(

Hi,

Just wanted to say that Marianne is great...she did my first ever set of Forever French....WOW they were FAB. I am saving like crazy to go and train with Marianne in the New Year. :D

Sharon

hi

I also live in the West Midlands, and wanted to do a Fabric conversion course. I had attended a four day L & P foundation course in Birmingham, but when I contacted the Academy to do a Fabric conversion course, I was disappointed to find that no course was available in Birmingham area, but they did recommended Marianne Manley a Creative ambassador based at Craven Arms, Shropshire.

I attended a one 2 one with her last week and she was great, I had previously done a few one 2 one with Jane Cook the West Midlands Ambassador (also fantastic)and found that one 2 one's suited me better than the classroom.

It might be worth you giving the education department at Creative another call

Good Luck

Katie

Thank You. Much Appreciated. I'll give Creative another call

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back