Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grace

Reaction score
Hello peeps,
Ok I have been reading back on the posts about the fabric, and also obtained a bit of info from Nails in london about this, thank you Ruth.

My question now is can I do the fabric foundation course, or do I have to do the L&P course first? Not that I have the ready's for either but just wanted to know in case i win the lottery tomorrow :rofl:

Me really likes the sound of the Fabric, i have learnt fibreglass and am able to just about get a set done but after reading about the fabric with creative me wanna do that now. Truth I wanna do all CND courses so fingers crossed I sooooooooooooooo need to win the lottery, coz like what else would you spend all those millions on??????????????????? :?

Grace x

Grace, if you already have a certificate for doing wraps, then you only need do the conversion class for Fabric#. Truth to say, you can just go ahead and buy the product without a conversion course, but you learn how to use it better with one in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back