Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddie

Reaction score
If you want to use 2 layers of Boost do you have to activate and lightly buff before adding the second coat?

Hi

I dont buff in between boost layers as it is the same activatior you use for the boost.

I buff after build and before boost as the build activator is a different strength and could cause shock cure and burning to boost resin also cause your activator brush to clog.

Cristine :)

I only buff between build and boost.
If I apply 2+ layers of boost I dont buff between em.......

Hope this is right tho :oops: ..........Im opting for a Fabric# conversion soon so Ill be a bit wiser then! :thumbsup:

Thank you for that. If a client came back a couple of days later after you had done a full set because she felt they were"nt quite strong enough would you use bond before using the boost?

Right then lol,
to build up strength in the enhancement, use build after bond and before boost................ you could use build 2x but buff lightly between applications, or your build brush will go cloggyfied and so will your build in the bottle........... then after that boost 2x or 3x for added strength........

Give this a go...............

Remember strength is in flexibility not in how ridgid the enhancement is.................
If it's to hard it can shatter or snap...............
just a thought
love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back