Fabulong or Euphoria One?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shazt79

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for advice. I keep seeing mixed reviews. I'm looking for a good quality weft for la weave?? Any advice would be appreciated

Just started using euphoria one, absolutely love them, i even ordered the wrong coloured hair and they were very helpful.

always on time, always in stock. blondes are beautiful! can't fault them only tried the indian 5A range but it's great so far!

Ok great thank you I've heard lots of good things about them!

I use rent cachet Russian as luxury range and euphoria one Brazilian as a cheaper alternative but never had a problem hair feels thick and doesnt tangle or over shed would definetly recommend.

Love the Brazilian weft as a cheaper alternative to RC - The attached photo is Brazilian after 2nd refit,which is a favourite with my younger clients I think because it swells (poofs.....if that’s even a word?) . Tried Fabulong but prefer Remi Cachet Elegance as my higher end extensions.
5A636E02-3E4A-4887-BA54-8F6EB22AD10E.jpeg

Im about to use Euphoria russian/mon nano tips! will let you know what its like xx

Im about to use Euphoria russian/mon nano tips! will let you know what its like xx
I have them in currently and so far so good I hate when hair poofs after it's been washed then has that weird "not new" feeling to them if you get me haha, I've washed mine and they had a lovely wave next morning but now I've straightened them I run my fingers through them all day xx

I have them in currently and so far so good I hate when hair poofs after it's been washed then has that weird "not new" feeling to them if you get me haha, I've washed mine and they had a lovely wave next morning but now I've straightened them I run my fingers through them all day xx
Was it the brazillian ones you got or the russian mongolian ? x

Thanks for your input, I went with euphoria one and went for Russian/Mongolian. Lovely thick hair.

Thanks for your input, I went with euphoria one and went for Russian/Mongolian. Lovely thick hair.
Its gorgeous hair
i am trialling it myself. Had it fitted around a week ago and so far, really nice hair! :)

Its gorgeous hair
i am trialling it myself. Had it fitted around a week ago and so far, really nice hair! :)
I've had mine in 3 weeks and blew dry it myself with a rounded brush yesterday and it's been absolutely gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back