Fabulous Scratch! Amazing Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Well yes, I really enjoyed the August issue of Scratch! Not forgetting the feature on Kirsty (well done) and Valentine Geek Comp (thanks for organizing Judy1999) I was amazed at the features on Art Side (p33), Arabian Nails
(p 53) and Nail Fantasia (p 76).

I ask myself, how, just how do peeps achieve such intricate designs and work. The patience, the time, the effort, the skill, the devotion and attention to detail is truely amazing. What do you think peeps? I know it's not everybodies cup of tea but it is fatastic.

Great Scratch Issue!

i have to agree mrs c.
its one of the most visually stimulating issues weve had in a while.
i love a good scratch :lol:

Typical...I haven't got mine yet....there is a Postal strike up here:irked:

My subscription's run out!:cry: Being the numpty I am I haven't renewed it yet!:rolleyes:

Yes Tracey, fab issue this month ... great articles, great photos, great nail art.

My subscription's run out!:cry: Being the numpty I am I haven't renewed it yet!:rolleyes:

Shame you didn't renew when the £9.99 offer was available a couple of months back.

Yes Tracey, fab issue this month ... great articles, great photos, great nail art.

Shame you didn't renew when the £9.99 offer was available a couple of months back.

Yes, thank you for that Karen!:lol::lol:

Oops, sorry Sals ... you can borrow mine if you want?! :lol:

Bless!:hug: I'm thinking if I renew it tonight I might get this month's.

Latest posts

Back