Fabyouless Card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
Have any of you signed up with the above to become a venue? I have been contacted today by them and would love to hear your experiences. Not sure if I misunderstood but there didn't seem to be a catch and seems like it could be valuable for a new business like me to attract clients? (For those who haven't heard it's a loyalty type card that customers buy and it gives them access to beauty offers of 2for1 or 25% off at certain salons and you can specify how and when they use the offers). TIA xx

I've also heard/seen this - interested to hear views

We offer them in out salon , have a couple if visits from people with them but not many also we were ment to get a number of free cards for staff which we never have recieved it's a way if getting your business out there to a different group of people x

We offer them in out salon , have a couple if visits from people with them but not many also we were ment to get a number of free cards for staff which we never have recieved it's a way if getting your business out there to a different group of people x

Thanks for your reply. Have those that used the card in your salon come back, or did they just visit the one time?

Have any of you signed up with the above to become a venue? I have been contacted today by them and would love to hear your experiences. Not sure if I misunderstood but there didn't seem to be a catch and seems like it could be valuable for a new business like me to attract clients? (For those who haven't heard it's a loyalty type card that customers buy and it gives them access to beauty offers of 2for1 or 25% off at certain salons and you can specify how and when they use the offers). TIA xx

Hi,
I signed up with them about a month ago to try and bring in some new clients. I never had a single person contact me asking about a treatment from Fabyouless. I even handed out flyers trying to see the discount card, they buy it online using your code. Nobody seems too bothered about it. So far, absolutely no business from it. When you get the welcome package it will outline that you are expected to sell x cards per month etc but to be honest if nobody is interested, I don't think I'm going to stick with it. I offered 25% off massage and facials.

Thanks Cindy. Interesting to hear you haven't had much of a response. Do you know if there are other salons offering the discounts in your area too?

I'm in London where there seem to be endless salons but I do not think there are many near me on Fabyouless. I am a part-time therapist working in a gym and there have been no interest whatsoever when I try to promote the Fabyouless card. Nobody has emailed or called from looking at their website either. Most of my clients come gym, Wahanda or via my website. I have tried new schemes like Fabyouless, Pamperpad, etc no luck from them. Maybe in your area it will be different.
best wishes

I'm in London where there seem to be endless salons but I do not think there are many near me on Fabyouless. I am a part-time therapist working in a gym and there have been no interest whatsoever when I try to promote the Fabyouless card. Nobody has emailed or called from looking at their website either. Most of my clients come gym, Wahanda or via my website. I have tried new schemes like Fabyouless, Pamperpad, etc no luck from them. Maybe in your area it will be different.
best wishes

When we looked into connecting new customers with beauty salons we found that customers did not like vouchers or discount cards. they just want to book a specific service at a specific time and know the price. That's why we approached the problem differently.

QuoteMePretty .com

I've had no one either!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm on it and have zero to say atm!

I have got no response from pamperpad or fabyouless in terms of clients or bookings 😔

Latest posts

Back