Face cleanser, toner & moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaBoutique

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good face cleanser, toner & moisturiser please? I don't normally use products as I'm scared I'll end up with spots, I use johnsons wet wipes at the mo. my skin type is normal too xxxxx

I can only recommend what I use personally and that is Eve Taylor Balancing cleanser, toner and moisture cream (they also do a Balancing lotion) I use Balancing products for majority of the time but swap to Purifying (wash, toner & lotion/cream) leading up to my monthly cycle or if I get breakouts (normally if I over indulge in alcohol!!!). HTH

I use on my face and for my product range for facial a brand called 'Aromatika'. I love them! All products are aromatherapy based, handmade in Devon, organic, sls and paraben free and ingredients sourced from the west country.

I personally use the lavender and aloe cleanser, rose water and finish up with the bergamot and tea tree moisturiser.

If you say you have normal skin p, I would recommend the lavender and aloe cleanser, rose water and possibly the calendula moisturiser if your sensitive skin or rose.

Check the website out if you like, just tap aromatika into google :)

Hth xx

I use no7 from boots.. Works fine. X

i use liz earle cleanse and polish i love it!x

Almost nobody has 'normal' skin. You to try a few different things and see what works for you. You need to see if you like fragrance free products or aromatherapy products. But you will find what you like and what you dont like by trying things, and by looking what your skin needs. i.e hydration, balancing, oil control. Best thing would be to go in to a department store and see what they can offer, dont be drawn in to buying at that point! x
Also if your concerned with ageing. Its worth with doing a bit of research in to ingredients and the companies you want to buy from to see if they are using animal products such as lanolin or using things like mineral oils it pays to be aware of things like this.
Knowledge is key.

I believe with skincare you get what you pay for. Foundation too. I think you can save money with colour cosmetics but you need good skin to look good so I would go for as much as you can afford.

I use Clarins on myself and in my Microdermabrasion facials, everyone loves it and I have great results.:D

Thanks all for your replies, I've bought the simple cleanser etc so far so good! But I've wrote all your products down too just incase lol, thanks again! xxxxx

Latest posts

Back