face mapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi im getting my face mapped tomorrow and they said its free and lasts half an hour but im abit worried that when they recommened products they will expect me to buy them off them at the salon as i wont have any money on me as i dont get paid till 2nd march plus just wanted to know if anyone has had there face mapped and does it work thanks

face mapping is explaining your skin in sections- each area represent a part of your body eg- if you have dry or blemishes inbetween your eyebrow area dermalogica call this your 'wine and dine' area this means if you eat and drink late at night your liver cant cope and the stresses comes out in this area etc etc

this is done with a cleansed face under a magnified lamp.

im sorry but in really cr*p at explaining thing but if you go onto

www.dermalogica.co.uk this should explain everything

as for the therapist loading you with products ask for samples and her name for future refernces beause most therapist work on commission and it was that therapist who initially sold it to you and when you get paid then go back.

HTH

thats great thanks i just cant wait to get it done as my skin is amess its dry patchy, spotty,blotchyand tight its really sore so i hope they can help me

Well let us know how you get on hun! xx

hi i went and was told that they would charge me £42 as they have to do a facial so i cancelled i cant afford it as im only a student so dont know what to do plus ive just found out the stuff i might get < dermalogica > will cost in the region of £80-£90 its a quite a bit of money so might have to get something a bit cheaper but hopefuul my college said we have an option to train in dermalogica so hopefully ill get some products then lol

What they are doing is absolutely wrong. A face map is completely free of charge, and does not require a facial.

Latest posts

Back