Face mask/sheet mask that won't strip tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega woman

Reaction score
Maybe this should be in the 'ask a pro' section. Please move this thread if that's the case.

I have a spray tan regularly. Sienna X. Always happy with the results. However, I would like to use a face mask or sheet mask. Can anyone recommend a brand that won't strip the tan at all? I want to use it 24 hours after the tan has been applied in the salon. I'm guessing a sheet mask will be better as this won't tug on the skin, but what skin-stripping ingredients should I look out for? Is this possible? Or is just not worth the risk? Searched on Google and can't find anything about this. Thanks.

I think it will depend largely on what you want from the face mask. Certainly avoid any with oils in as oil strips tan. Avoid anything designed to deeply cleanse pores or "brighten" the complexion. You'd be safer with an oil free, lightly moisturising mask I think as moisturising after a spray tan is always recommended.
I hope that helps x

I think it will depend largely on what you want from the face mask. Certainly avoid any with oils in as oil strips tan. Avoid anything designed to deeply cleanse pores or "brighten" the complexion. You'd be safer with an oil free, lightly moisturising mask I think as moisturising after a spray tan is always recommended.
I hope that helps x

Yes that helps a lot. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back