Face masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiguest

Reaction score
hey guys, ive been using makeup for about 6 years ever since we had school photos and my mum decided it would be a good idea to introduce me to tinted moisturiser and concealer to help cover my ever erupting spots for the photos.
anyhow i got some what 'addicted' to cosmetics and i had been spending at least £120 every other month.

looking at finances this isnt at all feasible, so i decided to go bare, just cleanse twice a day and moisturise twice a day and exfoliate twice/three times a week. im finding i actually hardly get spots anymore and my skins hardly as bad as i thought although its deffo not perfect.

i have a little light scaring for spots and i was considering chemical peels at first but at £60 each for the gentle ones which you're recommended around 4 and the big one £500 is quite a lot of money.

so my question is, is there any face masks out there that will help even out skin tone etc that actually work?

i have sensitive skin and i do like more natural products than chemicals, that said im open to any suggestions :) thanksss

I've just started using facemasks from lush which are clearing my skin up a treat :) as well as the body shop honey and oat, warming and blue corn x

Hi, I have recently introduced Diamond Microdermabrasion and it is working a treat on all kinds of clients, ranging from Acne, Dry Skin, Wrinkles...... I use Eve Taylor Aromatherapy products too.. which are wonderful

Latest posts

Back