Face massage gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezie

Reaction score
https://skillsology.com/course/details/Beauty-Scho
Can anyone reccomend a good face massage gel (not oil based) please. I want a light gel that stays moist for a long face massage. At the moment I can only find oils.

Thanks in advance x

sbc do a massage gel..it says it can be used on face and body and is sweet almond oil enriched to increase longevity on the skin.Its in the beauty express catalogue or have a look online Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you Go to skincare and sbc.The other gels in the range ie vit e,collagen,vit c etc can be added to it for a specific treatment.

Hi

I agree with Gillian and it is the only massage gel i have found.
The SBC massage gel is ideal for a facial massage. Ellisons sell SBC but you can sometime get a great deal on QVC too.

As an alternative, what about a facial massage cream? Ellisons do one in their Priadara skin care range, and it's really nice. If you need a little bit of extra 'slip' during the massage you just add a bit of water. And it smells lovely too.

Thanks for your suggestions so far guys, the reason I want something oil free and more of a gel than a cream is that I am concerned that oil based products even when removed carefully may leave a barrier on the skin preventing the absorbtion of the mask-especially with the application of collagen veils. I have been using a hydrating gel mask for massages but this is getting expensive!

I found this website:

Herbal Product Exporters,herbal health products,Herbal Product Suppliers,herbal skin care products,India

You have to scroll down but there's a facial massage gel listed called Neem Silver. I don't know anything about it, or about the company, so you'll have to ask them if you want to know anything.

Or there's this one

Vega Nutritionals - Massage Gel

Again, I don't know anything about the product or the company, I just found it through Google. May be worth a try though.
Hth's.

I have a collagen massage gel from P8N8
I have a feeling it's a trade product, not available retail but it might be worth giving them a call
Here's a link

P8N8 - Simply Amazing Skincare

Both look interesting thanks x

Latest posts

Back