face of your product!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
So you have a product that is AMAZING!!
you have come up with a product and its actually as good as it says.. you have made money from it.. and as an amazing marketing ploy you have enough funds to employ someone famous and make a series of adverts..
((of course this amazing product, that does exactly as it states, is available for profesionals only... and the ads are basically telling you to get to your nearest trained supplier))

what would your amazing product be.. and who would be your face??

My product would be
polishes that stay on and dont chip
lipsticks that compliment the polishes.. because its all about the shades.. (to coin a term from flo) VAMPY..
My spokesperson slash face would be.....
Angelina jolie!
why.. well because she is so many things.. timeless.. vampy.. yet she can look sophisticated.. she is for many causes ...yet very private.. she cares and is a little bit mental!

(*disclaimer.. i have wierd ideas when drinking so sorry)

hey L.G.
think this a fabaroony thread.

Ummm, would be reflexology as it knocks my socks off with its results.

Face, oooh, mmmmmm, should perhaps have thought of this before starting to reply.

would like it to be someone like an Earthmother but sassy, perhaps Stella McCartney.

I spose it comes from watching ads where so many personalities are selling crap products.. like jane fonda for olay.. those pro age dove campains.. nicole kidman for purfum and cate blanchette for armani.. imagine if you had the choice?

UM..let me think:confused:...got it! Nit shampoo, first treatment works..with my daughters face on the bottle:lol:
No, but seriously, some kind of fat burning cream, with Anna Kornikova advertising it...i would be a millionaire overnight:)

Which product....Academie Scientifique De Beaute....

Who...Sophie Marceau,Catherine Deneuve,Isabelle Adjani....or even Sergoline Royal....LMAO

Why...They are all timeless,sophisticated,educated,stunning,patriotic to thier native country,have an air of grace,and ecapsulates beauty.

Having said that,Catherine was the face of chanel in the 70s...and she played a lesbian vampire in Hunger with Susan Sarandon....lovely!!!!!!!:green:

For me Academie epitomes French skin care at the "institut de beaute" all over France....it does what it says and SUPERCEEDS expectations:!:

Latest posts

Back