Face painting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm not an mua and have very little experience with makeup realistically so face paints are very much out of my depth, I am very creative tho and love to paint with real paint so have some experience in blending etc, I've been asked by a family member to do a face paint of one of those huge gruesome mouths with the white teeth that goes from the lips down onto the chest, so my question is to the Mua's who do Sfx which order am I best to do the colours? Do you start with the lightest and work through to the darkest? And when using face paint (snazaroo I imagine weel be using) does it tend to wipe away if you overdo it? The videos I've watched the lady uses Mac diamond white over the top which has a nice consistency and diddnt wreck the paint underneath can I do it without such a thick product? Would anyone be so kind as to share a few tips? Pleeeese :)

Did you get any help in the end Jodie?
Have you got a picture?

Did you get any help in the end Jodie?
Have you got a picture?
Nah no help lol I learned on the job, turns out you gotta start with white... And wait till the white is dry before you touch it... Simple things really, a right pain in the ass to learn when ur pushed for time tho! Pics terrible quality unfortunately

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 82
Ooh. Very good well done!! X

Ta lol I was so critical when I was looking at the pics afterwards the kids and my bro said it was good tho, then she put one up as her profile pic so it couldn't have been that bad lol

Latest posts

Back