Face products retail without offering facial treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, just wondering what your thoughts are on the title above. I'm thinking of retailing some face products to my clients but would it be weird as I don't currently offer facial as a treatment at the salon?
Would you be able to recommend a very good facial product range I can retail to clients for home use? Im leaning towards Eve Taylor at the minute.
Thanks peeps

Bump, please anyone?

We retail Kaeso. There products are lovely you get a cleanser, toner, exfoliator, mask and moisturiser in a bag for a brilliant price. pm me and I will let you know where i get it and prices etc x

Ola,
I think that Eve Taylor would be a good choice.
They also have a good range of mens skincare which includes some packs that do retail really well.
Give them a call and get the price list and a few samples and try them out on yourself and friends.

Jack

We retail Kaeso. There products are lovely you get a cleanser, toner, exfoliator, mask and moisturiser in a bag for a brilliant price. pm me and I will let you know where i get it and prices etc x[/QUOTE

Thank you, you're a star. :D

Ola,
I think that Eve Taylor would be a good choice.
They also have a good range of mens skincare which includes some packs that do retail really well.
Give them a call and get the price list and a few samples and try them out on yourself and friends.

Jack

Thank you Jack, you're a star. Pleasure talking with you yesterday, I'll make my order now. :D

Latest posts

Back