Face red & hot after microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
I love microderm but don't have it often. The one i had today is the strongest I've had. I've looked closely at my face and my skin looks shiny & new! Blackheads are right at surface so will be easy to extract. So it's obviously got good suction!!
However....I am sometimes sensitive to things. She did no consultation and aftercare advice was poor. The cream she massages I to my face stung real bad And the heat was intense!! She wasn't worried but I panicked, never felt that before. She made me feel like I was a freek with my skin. I asked for a cold wet flannel after no suggestion was made what to do. It helped hugely!! Think boiling head, cold flannel "ahhhhh"
But my skins still hot and sore 4 hours later :/ I'm scared to do anything too it but I need to take off my mascara. What can I put on my face, it feels tight and dry. 😟

Cold flannel as you've already done and a moisturiser with no essential oils or anti aging ingredients . Sounds like suction was to high x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back