Face to face training recommendations - mani/pedi/gel application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahanna

Reaction score
Hi there, can anyone recommend a manicure/pedicure and gel application course provider (face to face) please in or around London? I'm looking to refresh after MANY years out of the industry but there as so many companies (all varying courses, prices, certification), it would be good to get experiences from others who've come back into this area after quite a few years out or newbies who've completed training. I've seen a few posts on here around nail technician training but nothing from the last couple of years that names providers. I thought I'd just found one, and then they tell me that rather than using the gel brand lamps, they find the cheaper ones easier to use and more efficient when training across different gel polishes - so of course this started ringing alarm bells but maybe that's what the colleges have to do when training - even though not standard practice. Any help gratefully received. Many thanks :)

Amanda Graves is based in London and independent but a veteran of many of the big brands over the years, you can find her on FB

Amanda Graves is based in London and independent but a veteran of many of the big brands over the years, you can find her on FB
Thanks Trinity for your very quick reply - I will look her up. Have a good eve :)

Hi there, can anyone recommend a manicure/pedicure and gel application course provider (face to face) please in or around London? I'm looking to refresh after MANY years out of the industry but there as so many companies (all varying courses, prices, certification), it would be good to get experiences from others who've come back into this area after quite a few years out or newbies who've completed training. I've seen a few posts on here around nail technician training but nothing from the last couple of years that names providers. I thought I'd just found one, and then they tell me that rather than using the gel brand lamps, they find the cheaper ones easier to use and more efficient when training across different gel polishes - so of course this started ringing alarm bells but maybe that's what the colleges have to do when training - even though not standard practice. Any help gratefully received. Many thanks :)
Take a look at caboodles. They do online, virtual and classroom courses and are accredited with abt

Latest posts

Back