Facebook account disabled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why someone seeing a penis in a photo is either sick or dirty but to each his own way of thinking.

One or two of those pics do resemble a penis although I DIDN'T THINK OF IT until it was pointed out but then I was thinking NAILS and not about penises ... now that it has been mentioned I can see why someone who wasn't about nails might have thought so ! Surely everyone can see that.

I'm sure Carl is not alltogether surprised now that it has been pointed out .. now it's time to convince the powers that be. :hug:

Not sure why someone seeing a penis in a photo is either sick or dirty but to each his own way of thinking.

One or two of those pics do resemble a penis although I DIDN'T THINK OF IT until it was pointed out but then I was thinking NAILS and not about penises ... now that it has been mentioned I can see why someone who wasn't about nails might have thought so ! Surely everyone can see that.

I'm sure Carl is not alltogether surprised now that it has been pointed out .. now it's time to convince the powers that be. :hug:

:lol: hehehe Gigi Said 'penis' hehehe

(sorry, I couldn't resist, the child in me made me do it)

:lol: hehehe Gigi Said 'penis' hehehe

(sorry, I couldn't resist, the child in me made me do it)

Victoria, despite how you think of me, I am not a virgin anymore, love! Just thought I'd tell you that. :hug:

I am not a virgin anymore
When did that happen?... second thoughts... I don't need to know :lol:

I think it's shocking that this has happened Carl, it's a total OUTRAGE and Facebook should be ashamed of their lack of ability to READ pic descriptions. After all, it's them who gave us the option of adding descriptions to the pics we upload!!!

Shame on them!

(not to mention the person who flagged it to FB in the first place!!!)

This is the weirdest thread I've read to date x congratulations oddballs x
Hahaha
Seriously though I hope you get your fb back asap :)
Makes me think about a pic I have on my fb a dubious looking blister haha it is on my foot but think I av got away with it!

lol i never saw a nail that looked like that before !! sorry hun but some of them do look likes willy's !!:lol:

Victoria, despite how you think of me, I am not a virgin anymore, love! Just thought I'd tell you that. :hug:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Have you seen the movie "Nemo"? the cartoon? When the wee guy says "awwwwwwww you made me innnnnk"
LOL

Yeah.... "awwwwwww you made me peeeeeeee"
LOL I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE CHUCKLING LIKE A CRAZY GOON!!

oy oy oy omg lol way funny!
Yes darling Gigi, I know you're not the virgin Mary, nor a Prude.
Well aware that you're familiar with the facts of life.
BUT the thought of a Lady such as yourself saying such words as that and doing such things... welll.....

Nope...NOT in my book, Gigi doesn't do such things and neither does my Nana
LMFAO :lol:
(NOT!!! to mean that you are her age, NOT at all!!! Only that your character reminds me of her at times, and your dry wit... and well.. then there's my respect for you :green:)

I'd be afraid to say the "F" word in front of you for fear of you burning me to cinders hahahahahaha

lol i never saw a nail that looked like that before !! sorry hun but some of them do look likes willy's !!:lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I haven't heard them referred to as 'willys' since my Nana was around HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks!! needed that LOL

So who's penisy looking fingers are they then? Yours Carl? :lol: Classic!

bahahahah.. OMG this post made me laugh... lol, you girls are hilarious.

I would agree with you Gigi, now that it is pointed out to me, a couple of them could pass as penis's....but if everybody thinks about well enough, you will all realise there is a few things missing on these supposed penis's and cause these things are missing, it is obvious the pics do NOT contain anything rude....I'll give you a hint...they are black:D

So Carl, have you won the fight yet???
Has FB said any more about the mess they created??

I now have a new profile, same name, different email (for face-ache), but have followed up by posting on someones discussion board to see if I can get some action ....click the link below

Fingernail or Phallus | Facebook

Lol Carl, I wondered why I'd got a friend request from you again the other day, I thought what??
Now I know.

How small minded of people - all I can say is, they obviously havent seen a lot of either nails close up or the 'other' thing close up to think that lol xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back