Facebook account disabled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
My facebook account just got disabled for posting pictures of nails.
I posted some pictures using my new microscope (someone mentioned it looked like a penis and my account was disabled.
Here are the pictures.
yes_cuticle04.jpg

eponicium pushed back
yes_cuticle01.jpg

eponichium pushed back exposing cuticle on nail
yes_nailplate02.jpg

healthy nailplate
yes_corrugations01.jpg

showing natural corrugations
ring02.jpg

nail plate showing filing with 108 grit file
ring.jpg

nailplate intact

Last edited:
Haha. They do look a bit phallic but only cos you said! :lol:

Oh My GOD!!! Carl I can't believe that!! :eek:

I'm sorry, but you have to laugh at that one!!

Of course seeing those pictures through the eyes of a Nail Tech, I'd know they were nails a mile away, but I can understand why others may have thought they were something else!!
:lol:

I hope you get your account back :hug::)

Aw boo Carl.
I did see those on Facebook, I cant believe that someone has complained, If they actually bothered to take the time and look surely they would have realised, you did say under the microscope.
Hope they give you your account back, I will miss your posts:irked:
Jen xxxx

here is my reply to facebook....

Here are the photos in question (of fingernails) under a microscope) which was explained in their descriptions .....

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/129173-facebook-account-disabled.html

I think you "the apparent Judge" have a dirty mind.

I am an educator and have now chosen to do so on a microscopic level.

If you care to search "nailzoo" (me) on youtube, you will find I have almost 4 million hits and am VERY respected nail educator, as well as my website Nail Zoo - Champion Nail Technician in Sydney, Australia - natural looking acrylic nails ...... I can't help what people with dirty minds think of my images ,I can only suggest education for the immature.

Thankyou
Carl Anderson or Bill Gates whatever you like You can check out this link to further your education Will the real Bill Gates please stand up? - News

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, 2 February 2011 12:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Facebook Warning

Hello,

You uploaded a photo that violates our Terms of Use, and this photo has been removed. Facebook does not allow photos that attack an individual or group, or that contain nudity, drug use, violence, or other violations of the Terms of Use. These policies are designed to ensure Facebook remains a safe, secure and trusted environment for all users, including the many children who use the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page at Help Centre | Facebook.

The Facebook Team

here is my reply to facebook....

Here are the photos in question (of fingernails) under a microscope) which was explained in their descriptions .....

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/129173-facebook-account-disabled.html

I think you "the apparent Judge" have a dirty mind.

I am an educator and have now chosen to do so on a microscopic level.

If you care to search "nailzoo" (me) on youtube, you will find I have almost 4 million hits and am VERY respected nail educator, as well as my website Nail Zoo - Champion Nail Technician in Sydney, Australia - natural looking acrylic nails ...... I can't help what people with dirty minds think of my images ,I can only suggest education for the immature.

Thankyou
Carl Anderson or Bill Gates whatever you like You can check out this link to further your education Will the real Bill Gates please stand up? - News

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, 2 February 2011 12:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Facebook Warning

Hello,

You uploaded a photo that violates our Terms of Use, and this photo has been removed. Facebook does not allow photos that attack an individual or group, or that contain nudity, drug use, violence, or other violations of the Terms of Use. These policies are designed to ensure Facebook remains a safe, secure and trusted environment for all users, including the many children who use the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page at Help Centre | Facebook.

The Facebook Team

Well that's a frickin joke when you think of all the pedophile activity that goes on through FB. Or so they say anyway.

Jesus wept! To be honest it just looks unclear what you are showing on the pics - not like a manly thing - so just shows the 'dirty' interpretations of some folk.

Its ridiculous as Geeg said, Facebook worries me now as so many folk can get access to pics of your children and information on your life. I remember last year a horrendous group backing the Jamie Bulger killers and it took Facebook ages to remove it. Disgusting that you should be removed for something so innocent or are Facebook really cracking down now on content shown?
:hug:

I really hope you get your account back.

Facebook are way too quick to disable accounts without really checking them first.

Some one must have reported a picture for them to have looked into it, very silly. I wondered where you went, hope they take notice!!

WOW some people are PRICELESS.... and to think someone on your 'friends' list reported you. Gee, GREAT friend OR someone suffering jealousy looking for any silly excuse to make trouble for you.

Pathetic!
Hope you get your account back!

I wonder if we tech's sent in messages flipping out if it would reverse the situation faster?

oh yikes carl , hope you get it sorted asap , fb are a pain in the bum sometimes :irked:

So who's penisy looking fingers are they then? Yours Carl? :lol: Classic!

It's a complete pain in the ass what FB have done but it has made me laugh a little!! Hope Facebook get you back online asap. :) x

So who's penisy looking fingers are they then? Yours Carl? :lol: Classic!
Only you could get away with that Geeg:lol:

Well ... :lol: ... We share a rare thing ... :hug:

omg gigi do you have fingers shaped like penises too :lol: lmao x

omg gigi do you have fingers shaped like penises too :lol: lmao x
:lol: you should get points for that :lol:
Penisy fingers is not the rare thing we share, but Carl will have a good laugh at that one.
I'm sure he is blissfully asleep just now, oblivious to all the laughter his predicament has caused.

I suppose I could see a vague resemblance in the second photo, but how nasty can some people get? No, don't answer ..... :irked:

Hope you get it sorted out pronto, Carl, and it would be so easy to establish the opposite given your proven line of business.

ha ha ha, I can see why they thought it was a rude picture!!! Especially that second one. Sorry that you've had your account disabled but the pictures and subsequent facebook shock is hilarious. Thank you for making me laugh :hug:

This is just a joke!!
Seriously, surely FB should be chasing the real devo's out there in FB world, not disabling accounts where the pics CLEARLY state what is it.

It just goes to show how many people have sick minds.

Even if someone thought it looked like a penuts:) it is clearly not, so why bother even mentioning it and making trouble.

Geez, some people just amaze me.

I hope you get your account back up and running very soon Carl, this is just a joke and you must make FB see it this way.

By the way, I love the pics with your new microscope, it's an eye opener to exactly how much cuticle is really on the nail and will make techs thinks about why they might get lifting problems I do think.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back