Facebook Admin gone!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
I hate to post about Facebook on here as it seems a cheek, but can anyone help me please?

I'm managed to delete myself as admin and can't access my page. I've tried everything but there's not drop down bar suggesting admin roles or any mention that I own the page.

Any suggestions please? Thank you x

https://www.facebook.com/TheWaxQueen?fref=ts

I've just had a quick google about it, and from what I've found ...

If you have another admin they can re add you, if not then the only thing to do is contact Facebook and hopefully they can resolve it

Sorry I know that's probably not much help but it's all I could find. Maybe another geek with a bit more Facebook knowledge than me will be able to help. Hope you get it sorted my lovely.

Kerry xx

Thanks Kerry. x

Can you not access your page through your normal Facebook page?
Like in the menu that pops up on my Facebook phone app I can click my page & not have to log in if you get me?
I know what I mean but can't explain properly lol xx

No, it's gone:(

Well Kim I know 100% I had liked your page from my work page & I had tagged you in some of my posts on facebook but your gone from my likes & my tags now just say your name. I think you may have deleted your page. :Scared::Scared:

Hope you manage to sort it and get everything back as it was asap. :Love:

Have you managed to sort the issue yet Kim?

Have you managed to sort the issue yet Kim?
No but I'm over it now. Things happen for a reason and I've some very exciting news that I'll be able to divulge soon, so maybe time for a fresh start and a new Facebook Page. xox

Sad that you lost your page but exciting to hear there are things in the pipeline & that you will use the experience as an opportunity to create a new page.

I hate to post about Facebook on here as it seems a cheek, but can anyone help me please?

I'm managed to delete myself as admin and can't access my page. I've tried everything but there's not drop down bar suggesting admin roles or any mention that I own the page.

Any suggestions please? Thank you x

https://www.facebook.com/TheWaxQueen?fref=ts

This is the kind of thing that I would do. It's annoying. Set up a new Facebook page and get us all sharing it for you <3

Thanks guys. That will be lovely! xox

Latest posts

Back