Facebook advert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

Me again - Im getting good feedback from word of mouth after my practice spray tans but Im egar to build a client base asap! no patience I know! has anyone tried a facebook advert?

Thanks

Claire
xx

I think they're worth a go, as you can cap what you want to spend, so its worth a little try! I would say be very focused.....go through the start up process, its interesting to see how many people you target at each stage!

Just to let you know Ive given a small facebook advert a try - will let you all know how it goes!

:)

Facebook ads are really good, and actually not as expensive as most people think. The real advantage comes from the fact that you can gain a ridiculous focus on who you want to see your advert.

I helped a friend do an ad for their company, who supply various things for weddings. The ad I created was set to appear to women in the relevant area who had their relationship set as 'engaged' - perfect for a company supplying items for their potential wedding!

Latest posts

Back