Facebook advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I'm opening up a second salon & i'm just wondering whether or not we keep the same facebook page for both salons?

Both salons are within same city but about 9 miles away from each other. My first thought was to use the one FB page but my 2nd thought was that clients may get confused as to which salon is which. I'm not sure what everyone else has done in this situation, so any help & advise is much appreciated.

thanks xx

Hi guys, so I'm opening up a second salon & i'm just wondering whether or not we keep the same facebook page for both salons?

Both salons are within same city but about 9 miles away from each other. My first thought was to use the one FB page but my 2nd thought was that clients may get confused as to which salon is which. I'm not sure what everyone else has done in this situation, so any help & advise is much appreciated.

thanks xx

I would use the same. It's easy when you update the page to say,
Brown St salon has 5pm appointment available and in our Castle St salon we have special offer on shellac nails Tuesday morning.

Last edited:
Personally I would have seperate pages. Then whoever runs each salon updates their page as and when. Just name the pages slightly different as some clients might prefer one more than the other due to staff etc so will only really want updates feom their salon of choice if that makes sense. Also make it easier for updating photos of work etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd use the same page. That way, a client who may not know about the other salon will hear about it and may use it to try for an appointment if their regular one is busy!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would use the same too for the same reasons other ops said

Latest posts

Back