Facebook business page

Breda

So I finally set up my FB business page and I’m so confused. How to you comment on your own or others page without it coming from your personal account ?

salonfrog

Facebook business is the most confusing thing I’ve ever used! You’ll find yourself going around in circles regularly.

To comment as your business. Sign in as your personal Facebook, then when you want to comment, you’ll see a ‘comment as’ drop box to the right of a new comment line. Select your business name from there.

UK Beauty

The best way to do it is on a computer. You will see the profile pic of the account you are using at the bottom of each page. Just click it and you can change it. I manage about 40 different Facebook pages so I'm constantly flicking between them.

Facebook business is the most confusing thing I’ve ever used! You’ll find yourself going around in circles regularly.

To comment as your business. Sign in as your personal Facebook, then when you want to comment, you’ll see a ‘comment as’ drop box to the right of a new comment line. Select your business name from there.
Gosh it’s so frustrating, I swear as soon as i get used to it then it changes

The best way to do it is on a computer. You will see the profile pic of the account you are using at the bottom of each page. Just click it and you can change it. I manage about 40 different Facebook pages so I'm constantly flicking between them.
Thank you, that’s a good idea, I’m just so used the the iPad haha

We took over a Salon that a has 4tier price list, Jr stylist, Stylist, Creative Stylist and Senior Stylist, I am not sure if this is working ? I think just two prices would be better what’s your thoughts? it’s not a large Salon we have 6 staff but need to take on two more.

I find it hard to use too, the set up for me was the hardest thing as I didn’t have a personal acc and had no experience working Facebook. Instagram is also a good thing to use as clients follow me on there too. It’s way easier in my opinion to navigate that system :)

salonfrog

We use a free social media app which is great. You create your post once, then it shoots it off to all your social media platforms, Facebook, instagram etc.

https://hootsuite.com/en-gb/