Facebook business page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breda

Reaction score
So I finally set up my FB business page and I’m so confused. How to you comment on your own or others page without it coming from your personal account ?

Facebook business is the most confusing thing I’ve ever used! You’ll find yourself going around in circles regularly.

To comment as your business. Sign in as your personal Facebook, then when you want to comment, you’ll see a ‘comment as’ drop box to the right of a new comment line. Select your business name from there.

The best way to do it is on a computer. You will see the profile pic of the account you are using at the bottom of each page. Just click it and you can change it. I manage about 40 different Facebook pages so I'm constantly flicking between them.

Facebook business is the most confusing thing I’ve ever used! You’ll find yourself going around in circles regularly.

To comment as your business. Sign in as your personal Facebook, then when you want to comment, you’ll see a ‘comment as’ drop box to the right of a new comment line. Select your business name from there.
Gosh it’s so frustrating, I swear as soon as i get used to it then it changes

The best way to do it is on a computer. You will see the profile pic of the account you are using at the bottom of each page. Just click it and you can change it. I manage about 40 different Facebook pages so I'm constantly flicking between them.
Thank you, that’s a good idea, I’m just so used the the iPad haha

I find it hard to use too, the set up for me was the hardest thing as I didn’t have a personal acc and had no experience working Facebook. Instagram is also a good thing to use as clients follow me on there too. It’s way easier in my opinion to navigate that system :)

We use a free social media app which is great. You create your post once, then it shoots it off to all your social media platforms, Facebook, instagram etc.

https://hootsuite.com/en-gb/

A computer does offer more flexibility and ease of use, no matter how well they develop the app.

Be careful of posting the same thing to all social media platforms. Each one works in a different way - Instagram uses hashtag searches, so allows you to put up to 30 on a post, whilst any more than 2 hashtags on a Facebook post can seriously hurt your reach. Whichever way you do it, posting the same thing across all platforms will hurt at least one, so it's important to spend the time tailoring each post to the platform you are using.

If anyone needs any help with this, give me a shout.

Latest posts

Back