Facebook Insights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Just been looking at the insights on my facebook page.
Made for some depressing reading, lol. Despite having over 1800 likers on my page, it seems my updates are only reaching 300-400 people.

Have you looked at your insights recently?

Facebook!!! I am not bad techy wise, but because I am such an old git, I struggele horribly with it. It is my nemesis! I have got the salon up and running on there, it frightened the life out of me and I am still unsure if I have done it right :Scared:. The insight thingy is another of the terrifying things I don't understand. I am waiting for my blue sky moment, but I have a feeling it may take some time!! :lol:

lol how do you find these insights ? i never even knew they existed , lol x

I look at my insights on a regular basis but it is a bit gobbledegook to me, but interesting gobbledegook LOL.

Thank God!!! I thought I was on my own!! :eek:

I look at mine from time to time and did the other day, funny enough, because It's all changed.

I do check it for demographics but it is a little beyond me to be honest. They often say why not share the info. Why I ask myself?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Never even heard of them, how do we do it?

WOW 1800 likes-how?
On the left of your page it now says insights, but defo take a tour and it explains it all-pretty interesting and an addition that is actually useful for once!!!

I've checked mine out before. I usually reach all my likers and a few more as my boyfriend and some others "share" my status updates, but i have a lot less likers than you...about 130, lol.

I think some people hide these updates, also the new way facebook is, with the highlighted stories first on most people's pages, sometimes they don't show up :(

Latest posts

Back