Facebook & interaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
I've got 4 pages on facebook & I try & post different stuff on them although there is an element of overlap on them.

Some posts get a reasonable amount of comments & likes, most get nothing so I often feel like I'm talking to myself lol.

However, although it's totally off topic of my sites, I've found what really gets the likes, the comments & the shares :) Talk about food!! Especially of the cake variety!

For those who like one or more of my pages will have noticed my post with the picture recipe for Brownies in a Mug. The response & interaction has been really good.

What have you found that works best for interaction with your likers?

Sorry this is a bit off topic but would luv to know how to make brownies in a mug x

I can do 5 min choc cake in a mug. Is it the same?

Ooh thanks for the idea! I'm very keen to make sure my page isn't just nails because I know most customers aren't as interested as I am in nails! But the only off topic think I put on are beauty type quotes - or the ones about being a woman, you know the ones from Coco Chanel or Audrey Hepburn etc

I think food would be good! Xx

Oo great thread! Could do with ideas, I am talking to myself as well x

Latest posts

Back