Facebook offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks!!

Wobdering how you go about doing it? Where it comes up in a box with the cliam offer button....

Be good to hear if anyones done this as Ive seen alot of them on my newsfeed, the most recent being hd brows spray tan and eyelash extensions for £35!

Hi geeks!!

Wobdering how you go about doing it? Where it comes up in a box with the cliam offer button....

Be good to hear if anyones done this as Ive seen alot of them on my newsfeed, the most recent being hd brows spray tan and eyelash extensions for £35!

Facebook are rolling it out veeeeeery slowly. I've been writing up a post about it for our company blog this afternoon, after speaking to a salon that's been running one. From what they've told me, it seems like it's a really successful way of running a promotion, but until FB open it up to everybody, we'll just have to see!

Oh right so is it only select companies at the mo?

Yes that offer came up on my newsfeed tonight so I messaged her.
She said it has been a nightmare she has had thousands of messages BUT from people all over the country so I think facebook need to sort that out and only target your area! I have googled it and only a few people have the 'offer' option on their page, mine doesn't at the mo.

I noticed it too that people who live in surrey were claiming offers up in manchester for mobile tans etc.
Would be great to know how you get the offer option.

She said it has been a nightmare she has had thousands of messages BUT from people all over the country so I think facebook need to sort that out and only target your area!

From what I've read (and I'm only going on the detail I've seen, not had chance to test it out myself), you can pretty much limit it to whatever you want. The real reason FB is worth anything is because it enables massive precision as to who you want to advertise to.

I noticed it too that people who live in surrey were claiming offers up in manchester for mobile tans etc.
Would be great to know how you get the offer option.

There's no way of 'forcing' the option, unfortunately - it's just a case of waiting until Facebook roll it out to your page.

Oooh havent heard about this!

Sounds very interesting :)

Oooh havent heard about this!

Sounds very interesting :)

they're being strangely quiet - considering that Facebook are currently trying to convince the stock market that they're worth investment, I'm not really sure why they're downplaying this so much at the moment, but I'm sure they have their reasons!

We've got a blog post coming up about this soon, with some comments from a spa owner who I talked to about how successful their promotion was. It's not posted yet, but keep an eye on our blog and it should be up soon - address is Salon Software | Premier Spa and Salon Management Software - Salon Software | Premier Spa and Salon Management Software

I thought they were scams because the prices seem ridiculously low! Oops!

Latest posts

Back