Facebook page and iPhone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinkes1980

Reaction score
Hi there, I have searched for an answer to this, but I can't find anything, so sorry in advance if it's already been raised!
I've set up my fb page it's linked thru my personal page so I just click on the drop down when on my laptop to switch between the 2 accounts iykwim?!?
Anyway! I've not been able to pick up messages sent to my business page thru my iPhone?? I've just been on my laptop doing my banking and fb opens up automatically and there's a pm sent to my business page from 3 days ago, luckily it was from a friend of a friend so I explained that I'm still getting to grips with the page, basically my q is this.... Have I done something wrong to stop me from picking up pm's on my iPhone fb app??? I hope this makes sense to someone?!?!? Xx

Anyone???? :-/

Hi, try going on settings on your phone then notifications then Facebook.

If you still don't get them you will have to find any notifications manually. Go on Facebook, on the top left there are 3 lines. Click that then scroll down to your page, if you have any notifications they should be numbered next to your page.

Hope this makes sense!x

Hi, try going on settings on your phone then notifications then Facebook.

If you still don't get them you will have to find any notifications manually. Go on Facebook, on the top left there are 3 lines. Click that then scroll down to your page, if you have any notifications they should be numbered next to your page.

Hope this makes sense!x

Thanks for your reply! I've done this, but I still can't read the pm I'd received, I can see all the ones sent to my personal profile but none sent to my page. Is this the norm?? Xx

I don't think there is a way - hopefully Facebook will sort it out x

The only way I've worked out to do it is to access facebook through your phones web browser type in the following address:

www.facebook.com/home.php

This gives you access to the full version of Facebook rather than the app so you can do everything you normally would on Facebook ;) xXx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Thanks for all the replies, really appreciate your help! X

The only way I've worked out to do it is to access facebook through your phones web browser type in the following address:

www.facebook.com/home.php

This gives you access to the full version of Facebook rather than the app so you can do everything you normally would on Facebook ;) xXx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Thanks for this, will do it this for now x

Latest posts

Back