Facebook page help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hi all
Im hoping some of you geeks may be able to help me here!
Facebook have kindly changed our salon personal page to a public business page which is great as our likes have gone up!However im really struggling to add photos view anything on others walls etc and am now pulling my hair out!
Ive spent the last 12 months building up our photos,likes and links on our personal page and its all just dissapeared!:evil:
I cant find a search bar so i can re find my old links and likes and local businesses etc!
Please please help me someone before i end up chewing off my lovely new shellacs and pulling out my newly coloured locks!:eek::eek:

I saw something on here about this the other day, another geek had the same thing happen! Maybe try an search it as I can't remember what advice was given. Hope you sort it out :)

Hi!
Well after banging head/hair pulling/finger nail scraping and pretty much having a meltdown yesterday after 3 days of my f book page being off air thanks to facebook(not),i emailed a client of ours who has her own graphic design and website business and bang!We now have a fantastic looking facebook page with our photos back on but better,dvd footage of the team from our colour company at work and so so so much more!!
Im so relieved and weve had so many hits since it went live last night!

Its all good today for me now!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Good result :) I want a decent fb page :( mines just boring. I might spend the day on Sunday finding out how to jazz it up.

Good result :) I want a decent fb page :( mines just boring. I might spend the day on Sunday finding out how to jazz it up.

I would highly recommend a good website proffessional.
The fee for our page was really low and literally she started at about 5pm yesterday for an hour and went back on last night for a couple of hours and added more pics i emailed her and info this morning and our page is just the dogs bits!
Pm me if you would like details on her fee and her info.
She really is a bloody genius.We picked up 11 more likes in the space of about an hour while she was sorting page out and its ben buzzing today.x:biggrin:

Hi all
Im hoping some of you geeks may be able to help me here!
Facebook have kindly changed our salon personal page to a public business page which is great as our likes have gone up!However im really struggling to add photos view anything on others walls etc and am now pulling my hair out!
Ive spent the last 12 months building up our photos,likes and links on our personal page and its all just dissapeared!:evil:
I cant find a search bar so i can re find my old links and likes and local businesses etc!
Please please help me someone before i end up chewing off my lovely new shellacs and pulling out my newly coloured locks!:eek::eek:

Hi.

You won't be able to view personal pages anymore as you're no longer "friends".

You can still view business pages though. On the top right (you need to go onto a computer, I don't think you can do it from your phone) go to you log in details. It should give you the option to use fb as your business page. Once you do this, you can "like" other business pages which will then appear on your business pages newsfeed.

Hope that makes sense!! Lol xx

Latest posts

Back