Facebook page - how to make it look more appealing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanaabdn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

i am doing an overhaul of my facebook page.

wanting to do new pictures for deals/priceist/promotions etc.

what apps/ programmes do you use? i don't want them printed, therefore vistaprint etc is no use, i want all of my stuff to be on my facebook page so people can see it whenever.

writing stuff on a word document and then posting doesn't look great (for me anyways) and just want to make it look much better.

Try Canva, they have lots of nice templates almost for everything, and you can edit them.

Hello Everyone.

i am doing an overhaul of my facebook page.

wanting to do new pictures for deals/priceist/promotions etc.

what apps/ programmes do you use? i don't want them printed, therefore vistaprint etc is no use, i want all of my stuff to be on my facebook page so people can see it whenever.

writing stuff on a word document and then posting doesn't look great (for me anyways) and just want to make it look much better.

Canva or pic monkey are the best free websites to use. You can do so much.

Verve designs on fb have great online flyers etc and design your own logo so it all looks very professional yet is very reasonably priced and quick.

Ditto on Canva, it is a free app and so easy to use. You can personalise it using different layouts & fonts etc.

Latest posts

Back